Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

@Smin1080p
Do we need to prepare some popcorn? :3
(Damn, the new version of the forum doesn’t have emojis, and I find it hard to talk without emojis, and it is urgent for gaijin to transplant the expressions of the old forums )

3 Likes

You can copy them over from anywhere else 😀

Did he say something about BeNeLux ?

SubTT going in individual tabs sound really good to me.

4 Likes

No, other than there could be more options for the implementation of sub trees.

Yea same and by the sounds of it the majority of people are in support of the idea too.
As not only does this not take way any space but also those subs can have way more than just a few in a line.

3 Likes

That reminded me to make a suggestion about the bren WASP sometimes later, yeah, yeah, flamethrower tanks better for enlisted, not the ideal game here, but I dont care.

If someone can help

You just made the post, wait a bit I’m sure someone with knowledge will help you out my friend

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

No worries!

Indeed, but also you can focus on the main tree or your nation if it’s a subTT one. Lot of good points, i actually don’t see any problem with that.

Except if Gaijin say to us something alongside “Our engine don’t accept more than 5 tabs” xD

3 Likes

anything interesting happen over the last few days not been very busy

Lol though they can add a tab with in a tab so if you click the ARMY tab you get two options say,

Britain, South Africa.

then it’s not really messing the UI at the top

2 Likes

R&R started arguing, and then R&R started arguing, and then R&R started arguing.

So not really.

1 Like

We could also imagine adding the search bonuses from one TT to another that they talk about for the near future, to the subTT if you’re already further up the ranks of the main nation.

Now that would also need for them to add subTT with bigger vehicle pool at first, you’r not gonna make a new tab with 2-5 vehicles ^^

2 Likes

did I miss something?

Me and @Hyrikul are having a nice chat for once lol

1 Like

ah, complaining about Germany together?

No just the idea of sub tree tabs so it de-clutters the main tree

2 Likes

Сейм

monkey-funny

2 Likes