Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

yeah ik, there like rigged

Spain won’t be anymore soon, since Gaijin is going to remove the ONLY Spanish-flagged vehicle in the game… :/

(VRCC)

Smh given its popularity its probably returning as GE on Spanish national day etc tho IDK when

I know I’m late to talk about this & is little bit un-related about Canada. I remember having a debate about a Korea tech-tree & how it could be added, a friend of mine believes it should go to America. To which I told them that the other people sees that as unnecessary for nation that is big as the U.S.

Since you know it makes America bloated & America still has stuff that they made that isn’t in the game yet.

To which eventually led to them saying that both South Korea & Canada should be sub-tech to the U.S. to which I told them that it would both be a bad idea & unnecessary since

1: Why would America one of the biggest tech-trees in the game need 2 sub tech trees?

2: That will make everyone who wants a independent Canada & Korea to be in the game both annoyed & sadden

& 3: where are they gonna go if the were added to America?

Sorry for the little rant.

On top of that, there is no reason for Canada to go to the US.

Canada doesn’t use mostly US stuff so there is no contention.

On top of that me and just about every Canadian I know agrees the US is not a place for Canada. (due to what they do to us.)

Canada uses its domestic LAV line, Leo, licensed-built aircraft for the top-tier stuff. Most to all of its C&P comes from the UK or the UK gifting us things (Like Shermans) and that’s mainly low-tier stuff that also has a healthy amount of domestic.

2 Likes

I kinda hope they are removing it as a Premium because they plan to make a Spanish subtree/Tier V+ tree or something and it would be a regular tree vehicle there, just like they did with Sho’t Kal Dalet, but that’s just coping I think hahah

I think it will be what you said; GE event for October 12th at best, or something.

I am not going to lie; Spain doesn’t have enough material to be a full fledged tree while staying interesting.

Maybe Gaijin could do an Iberian tree, with Spain + Portugal, but that’s much of a stretch to talk about right now already hahahah

EDIT: oh, such suggestion exists already, interesting!

1 Like

That’s the thing. They don’t want to see more C&P (Like the Leopards or the CA Sabers & what not.)

Since it will feel weird fighting against a Ally nation, not only that it will create the Sim issue (Can’t think of good name for it) on how you can’t tell if it’s friend or foe, which that part is more directed at Korea then Canada.

But it mostly because they don’t like fighting Mirror type matches (Which is mostly related to Air then Ground)

So his idea is. Rather then dealing with the C&P Why not put the nation that are friend with either one of the 10 nations as Subs, like America getting SK & CA as a example.

1 Like

Isn’t it actually called the WZ505?

Those C&Ps have modifications unique to Canada. (albeit some are in-game already with other users but not the Canada).

They just need to do some research instead of looking at the name then calling it quits and jumping to the idea is C&P.

The mirror matches won’t end until there isn’t a lot playing US and USSR air only

And in the case of Sim, they should use the event system stuff more.

But tell them Aircade(the first game mode) has no nations-based matchmaker are is always an everyone vs everyone free-for-all.

3 Likes

Canada is friends with the US. HAHAHA. They’re half the reason our military is in pieces.

The only TT Canada makes any sense as a sub-tree of is the UK. (which we use more of their C&P of anyways. Unmodified Churchills and Spitfires make up some of the Canadian largest C&P numbers for the trees)

3 Likes

Its quite simple really, Canadians, Americans, and British need to compromise.

Canada goes to France.

3 Likes

That what my argument was. You don’t judge it cause it the vehicle has the same name as the original one and say it’s C&P. You judge it if it’s unique or not or if it brings something new to the family line up.
Though of course that’s my opinion on the C&P issue and they have their own opinion it.

But its more of fact their opinion how (If it shares the name of a vehicle then it means it’s C&P) is not gonna be great when trying to say that to a Pro Korea tech tree or Pro Canadian tech tree fan.

They don’t really care about Arcade they know that has no nation-based matchmaking. Its more of Grounds & Air Realistic that they doesn’t seem to like how it’s being handle.

1 Like

I mean as a British main (Shocker I know) I wouldn’t mind Canada being a independent tech-tree in the game, same goes with Korea though Korea is a bit of a tricky one to add.

1 Like

Whilst an independent TT would be the best case scenario (or at least a combined with Australia and New Zealand)

If that cant happen. I wouldn’t say no to stealing the Avro Arrow

2 Likes

I completely agree with the first part. Heck, it doesn’t even need to share a name I’ve had people calm that it was part of the same family it’s C&P. Like the Korean-built F-5K or whatever it was called.

Ironically you can’t even play Realistic with EAC(and not everyone has it as Gaijin has pointed out Arcade is the more popular game mode.)

But Realistic does have plenty of issues needing to be fixed. I’ll agree there.

1 Like

You misunderstand. I’m not trying to create a solution that makes as many people happy as possible, I’m trying to make everyone unhappy. Such as adding Canada but its a French subtree, Canada is represented, but nobody is happy about it.
Same with Korea. North Korea goes to Japan, South Korea to China. Korea gets represented, but nobody is happy about it.

I think its the most diplomatic solution possible. Not everyone can be happy, but everyone can be unhappy.

Oh. My bad oops lol.

The Arrow might not exactly be WT material.

It might be fast but its Armament might not exactly be the greatest:
Missiles: 2× AIR-2A Genie unguided nuclear rockets
or
Up to 4× Canadair Velvet Glove or 8x AIM-4 Falcon or 3 AIM-7 Sparrow II 2D active guidance missiles
(yes I took this from Wikipedia)

Tho with how Gaijin has been treating Canada, it’s looking like the Arrow will get to the Russian tree due to “Soviet spies getting inside the program”.

And I have people tell me this kind of status quo is a good thing. yuck.

Guys I’ve figured out the Iranian F-14 problem. Giving it to Russia would upset the American playerbase, but it would please the Russian one.
Therefore, Britain. No connection to Iran; allows future Iranian vehicles displace potential British additions; Americans and Russians both seething that they don’t get the F-14.

3 Likes

Sounds like fun in SB

and better armed than the sea vixen’s 4x Red Tops