Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

it is worse then the BVM but better then the U

Maybe they will increase ground brs like they said

IIRC there is one less tank needs to be grinded to the BVM when compared to the T90M, that could be the reason for the UE-1.

Normally when? Recently changed timezones so don’t have a good impression when to expect. 10:00-15:00 UTC?

1 Like

apolgies if I sound like a broken record but Belgium was the biggest export user of the CVRTs, so hopefully we get to see some new ones, like the Scimitar or Scorpion.

Edit: apparently they tested an early Scorpion 90 turret on one of their hulls, so maybe that to UK & Benlux (we gotta come up with a better quick acronym lmao)

2 Likes

WarThunder x Zootopia in here

Dutch (RNLAF) F-16B Block 5 armed AIM-9M. true of false ?

F-16B Block 5 (RNLAF) it’s the best of F-16A/B early Block ?

Excuse me, F-16AM MLU from this suggestion it’s M4.1 or M5 Tape standard ?

Im not gunna put it past them to add them only the french tree (via belgium) and not to Britian because we “dont need them”

2 Likes

Eh, more likely they’re just going to cp the Striker over cause the Belgians did operate some of the type, but I’d love a new cvrt.

Slightly off topic but Id love to see some more modern British decals e.g. DS or Iraq. You can bodge them with the American decals, but the don’t quite have the right proportions

1 Like

well didnt you know we dont have space for them in the tree and clearly we just dont need our own light tank, instead we should get some soviet thing the Indians used

3 Likes

Not sure what the B, Block 5 was armed with but over its history NL operated AIM-9J/L/M/X

They also had F-16A/B-15OCU.

If I’m not mistaken they also operated F-16A Block 1’s with max 4x AIM-9J. This would be quite interesting to see in WT.

Honestly i’m torn between the Canadian Leo, as I play Germany and Britain (9.3 and 4.7 respectively), but as a Canadian, i’d prefer to see it in the British tree due to us being close to the UK, but at the same time it is a Leopard, so honestly hard to pick.

3 Likes

@mr_boo you must know this.

What can we expect from the Belgian Mirage V MIRSIP?
What did they add? New HUD? New or more missiles? Did it have radar?

Uhh, slightly better maneuverability from the canards? Also CCIP i think, i’m not the most knowledgeable on these high-tier things.

1 Like

Seems like it’s a new HUD, MFD, some other cockpit modifications, a colour camera, and some new avionics.

1 Like

Found this old suggestion about it.

Looks decent. Pic shows AIM-9Ps, which is neat on a Mirage V.

Basically for WT, new cockpit (HUD), RWR, chaff/flares. I suppose manoeuvrability too. Doesn’t mention extra hard points for missiles and quite clearly still no radar (which I always prefer in sim). Still, would be an interesting addition!

Any idea which missiles and how many?

Based on pics I can see, AIM-9J/P as you said.

1 Like

We have already interactions between us so it’s not that far… :p

I wouldn’t be surprised if F-16AM MLU M4, M5 & M6.6 Tape standard operated AIM-9X.

RNLAF F-16AM MLU M1 Tape from BeNeLux Air Force tech tree suggestion same level with F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF), F-16C Block 30/32 (ANG) and F-16C Block 40/42 (F-16CG) pre-CCIP ?

F-16A Block 1 from Belgian Air Force (BAF) no guided Air-to-Ground ordnance and limited AIM-9J ?

Maybe with the introduction of the Dutch F-16A/B - we will see their clustermunitions with the BL755.