Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Absolutely true. Guy’s probably found the new exploit and just added it to the list.

1 Like

I assume being able to kick people means he hacked the server side

nah we had something like that long time ago it does not need server side acess mostlikely just found some bug that can crash players in game

1 Like

Yes but that was the funny A-4E moment.
This looks like something a little more serious

C ?

Don’t you mean P me ladd’ie ?

1 Like

no no no we keep that for later in the Season

1 Like

Server side hacks are easy. Just shoot the hamster.

1 Like

Animal cruelty you can’t do that > : (

Also the forums seems to have been updated yet again

yaaay
/s

Animal cruelty is one hamster running 30 instances of a 3 hour EC match. It’s merely setting their souls free.

Is it possible to see a sub tree in the usa? Like maybe Puerto Rico or someone place.

That’s a no if it’s for a 6th line due to screen issues.

But they can still tech get a sub nation by adding stuff to the lines that are already here.
Look at Argentina for Germany even though Argentina isn’t a sub nation, but for majors that will give us an idea how it would look.

No.
Not needed at all for one, and Latin America Tech Tree suggestion exists with the most support any suggestion ever got in the history of War Thunder.

Even then with the suggestions support it won’t mean anything

The tree is interesting though it lacks top tier. Btw it seems there are a lot of players from South America, I remember on the old forum I made a poll asking about subtree for Italy and Brazil had some completely unmatched amount of votes compared to any other nations.

1 Like

Just like israel lacks lower tiers in the current game.
I think we will see more nations like israel coming to the game - nations without top- or lower tiers.

God no I hate that to happen plus we haven’t had a full nation since Sweden in 2019.

God I feel old for saying 2019

2 Likes

Israel probably would have been best as an American subtree, but other options are…

1. Brazil.
  2. Argentina
  3. South Korea

But wouldn’t that be more C&P spitfires, 109s and French stuff ?

That is what Bvvd said in the video Q&A - specifically in reference to the possibility of South Korea coming.