Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah please get the quote where he talked about the technical limitation making more than 5 lines impossible, i haven’t saved it

you don’t listen do you

He said you don’t need a sub tree line to have a sub tree

Austria and Argentina are not subtrees.

Was that what i was saying no

A whole line isn’t needed for a sub tree

1 Like

subtree =/= “nations vehicle to a given tree”

2 Likes

and he was talking about the SAAF Gripen keep living in your imagination

SA Gripen does exist

Yeah, but it isn’t an air subtree

But it proves the point that you don’t need a line to add another nation tech in the main tree.

The Austrian 105 is in the ground tech tree I just remembered too

1 Like

Idk why i’m complaining tbh at this point i’ll take about anything it’s been way too long

1 Like

Yea I enjoyed the Fokkers in the Swedish tree and if they turn up in France I will play them again.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to so much tbh, stuff like the G.1 or the R.36 to only cite 2

1 Like

Then France will only get a full sub-tt line for air, since france already has 5 tank lines. Or they might scatter some random nations, perhaps swiss.

I feel like the Swiss is a way better choices for France.

Unique attackers and French modded aircraft as well as some home grown stuff.

2 Likes

again France could have tanks in the TT hole
or Gaijin could reorganize the TT (like merging the heavy and medium line) so they can add another line

Swiss would be THE option for France.
But then again - France still has so incredebly much unique vehicles left. That i doubt they will get a sub-tt

2 Likes

swiss or belgium would be the most logical option yes
and yes we could have a complete TT without subtree but Gaijin seem to ignore that…
I wouldn’t be mad to have a new subtree too, but if we have a finland situation where we have a new line with only copy past ,then I don’t want it…

1 Like

I think most people agree on this.

“Hungarian air sub-TT”, they stated more Hungarian vehicles will be coming, but i wouldn’t be surprised if these actual unique Hungarian build planes are going to be premium or event vehicles.

2 Likes

I predict BR for ground realistic battle separated from BR in Air Realistic battle from roadmap

Gaijin introduced active radar homing medium-range Air-to-Air Missile on fighter aircraft 12.3 ~ 12.7 from all countries

I assume that gaijin could add new attack aircraft toptier from USMC to early rank VIII, Grumman F-14D, early fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM for germany tech tree, 5th generation IR AAM from USA or great britain on CDK dev server and premium pre-order pack ground vehicle 11.0 or 11.3 in rank VII for china or france

But I’m not sure unique chinese early multirole fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM at 12.7 gaijin could add for china tech tree in 2nd major update or 3rd major update

What is it?