Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

It was yes, however it could still wield missiles for self defense. Gun was removed while sidewinders and Rb04’s could be equipped.

Do It GIF - Do It - Discover & Share GIFs

so a worse AJ37?

When Notizie? :D

Well yes its based on the AJ, better radar, worse loadouts, that’s why its a perfect premium.
Worse than the Tech tree variants while still being a capable fighter, couple that with the stranger armament and you got yourself a premium. Put it near the J35’s since it has flares, good enough reason to pick it up.

no guns and only 4 2 RB24J doesn’t sound so good to me

the radar while being a nice gimmick is effectively useless, might as well turn it off to avoid RWR pings for your targets

while I support more Viggen versions I believe this would be a MiG-21 SPS-K or Milan type of story unless a dramatically low BR of 9.3 or 9.7 is chosen in which case RB24J may be too powerful

Edit: I forgot the AJ can carry only 2 RB24J

2 Likes

1 Like

Yea the French tried to claim the Indian jag

what why?

Magic 2s

2 Likes

wha? its a british jets with british bombs and a british targeting pod

yea but fronch missile in another tree wasn’t sth they liked

I don’t get it either

2 Likes

The SH could carry 4 missiles on points 8,9,2 and 3. Four missiles and flares, Put it around 10.3 like the J35D and it will be good.

It’s Swedish. The U SH we already have in-game but instead of the 81 mm Typ 3Z 8DLA it has a 20 mm Typ 204GK in a small turret.

Images

Obligatory mention that its radar has been in the files for almost a year now.

6 Likes

Unimog Heck?

is this a Unimog derivate?

Unimog my beloved, we should also get the recoilless gun one with addon armor, doll included!
Congo

4 Likes

it is really a unimog

that truck keeps surprising me

1 Like

Ah nice, like how I put waifu pillows for my Dicker Max crew to hang out with.

I don’t play ground anymore but had to put them somewhere.

Same but it was funny aa hell though.

After realising that the AU F/A-18A can technically be below Br 12.7…this is my highest hopium fake leaklist.

2 Likes