Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

it’s that one

u sure? that is not U-SH

1 Like

What so…1.7BR? Like i dont mind another mad max truck

Hey guys!
wasnt there a custom mission at WT live to help train against SPAA when ur in a jet?

feels like people need training in spaas more against jets then the way u want around

No, that’s an entirely different vehicle.

Images

4 Likes

SPAA is not limited by skill atm but by capability.
im just bad at modern CAS so i wanna be better

i already thought i went bonkers ty xD

1 Like

Wait…so you wanna tell me that we will have a small, fast car with a 20mm autocannon…so we have a new Swedish R3?

1 Like

basicaly yes

i mean, it wont get bad capability wise, so gotta train with what u get

Most of the SPAAs are goor or great at their BR. Buth most of TT has huge gaps where those SPAAs start to hugely lack in higher BRs. Personally i would love to see more SPAAs that would fill those gaps, but that would required from Gaijin to do a original vehicel models

1 Like

…noice

Still dont know why R3 went to 6.0…but it is maybe i didnt played for a long rtime because i got shit with the 20mm and leading it against the planes

1 Like

FlaRakPz… 🥲

also anyone remember what that mission was?

When i look at it, it is pretty sad at the lack of SPAAs that are being added. USSR doesnt need SPAAs for now at all. France got 2 lower tier one even tho there is still pretty huge gap (now i think from 5.7 to 8.3). US and Japan has same problem with having only Duster till 7.7/8.7 Sweden also have gap. Lvkv 42 with huge lack of ammo till 7.7? And so on and so on. Italy could use some top tier SPAAs and Otomatic should be moved down to 10.3…i could continue but it would be to long

5 Likes

USA and Japan: screaming for usable aa between ~2.7 and ~7.7

Gaijin: “poor russia is so starved for good equipment that we’ll just throw in a czech aa they have absolutely nothing to do with”

1 Like

Gaijin: “poor russia is so starved for good equipment that we’ll just throw in a czech aa they have absolutely nothing to do with”

You have no idea, as a czech, how angry i am that they got it for some reason. And even worse with Moderna because Moderna is event vehicle which means if we will ever get a Czechoslovakia TT, that moderna with 30mm will never be added into the TT thanks to that BS

7 Likes

Idkw but every leak comes out I always think of 2and900, it’s always that deep dark thought back of my mind

Bison will be such a meme.

Also opens the door for the UK getting an upgraded MiG-29 or two which would be very funny

2 Likes

i mean, USA has the benefit of every freaking tank having great top mounted mgs, if the team would actualy try working together the spread of aa fire they can do is ridiculous