Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Perfect copy paste premium. So the regular D could also spAMRAAM?

What about an Aussi Hornet as iirc they carried limited armament that matches our current top tier peeps ?

That leaves the door open for the CF-18 then to be in the tech tree.

Sure if the M1A1 comes in the conditions that the russians have it.

So burned out and unable to be used.

1 Like

You’ll maybe see ukrainian vehicles in the Russian tree in 5 years or so, maybe even more.

You are delusional if you think Gaijin will risk any of the backlash from their western playerbase like that in an ongoing war, the western playerbase that probably spends far more money than the Russian playerbase.

3 Likes

Best way to add Ukraine is to include it in some balkan TT or include it in the Yugoslav TT

That and he didn’t have any info to back his sources is just asking to be jumped on

1 Like

So you made it up.

Yea an EE tree or western tanks in western nations that’s pretty much it

I didn’t no, like I said above I should’ve just kept it to myself because I don’t remember which post or which one said it, this was months ago.

2 Likes

would be cool but gaijin is allergic to the anglo nations in the commonwealth it would seem, and tbh we dont need them the gripen will be good enough till we get a proto EFT or an actual EFT

Please elaborate, what armament?. Ozzy Hornet was in the leaklist. Found it unrealistic but am open to anything.

edit: from wiki, They flew without spamraams for 17 years

During the initial years of the Hornets’ service, the aircraft were equipped with AIM-9M Sidewinder short-range air-to-air missiles and AIM-7M Sparrow medium-range air-to-air missiles. The Sparrows were replaced by the AIM-120 AMRAAM in 2002, and in 2004 the Sidewinders were replaced by ASRAAMs.

Technically premiums can go to 12.3, assuming 12.7 stays highest. 12.3 will be deep into spamraam territory so maaaaybe they can get away with an Ozzy premium F/A-18 with 9Ms and 7Ms. Not expecting it tbh but it is possible I suppose.

1 Like

I doubt we would get a warsaw pact tree as a Commonwealth tree has been denied, both would have insane line ups of multiple nations

1 Like

To me most of the leaklists looked fake as hell.

3 Likes

I hope so

would give me a good reason to grind it

Good morning guys, how are you?

4 Likes

Shocked myself for waking up at 6:30

I got my D SPAMRAAM ready…or atleast sorta, grinded until I got 6x 9P’s and some other stuff so I can at least get the final grind going with some pace.
I buy 1 premium per patch so if the only premium is a 37Di with spAMRAAMS then I’ll prob just buy that one. I play like 2-4 hours a week lately and only way to get anything done is with premiums. Also feels nice and crisp.

1 Like

Yea ether this or a Saudi Tornado

1 Like

Good noon, did i missed any dose of hopium?

Nope nothing yet

1 Like