Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Sure, always France the problem, Germany is always 100% a trusting ally in every partnership. /s

I’d love to have this tree but i still haven’t found a way to make it work

I think BeNeLux as one tree and Alpine (Swiss, Austria, and maybe Slovenia) as another is better.

2 Likes

it’s kinda like an old mirage

both blame the other and keep changing plans so nothing gets anywhere but at the same time they can’t really split up

1 Like

Slovenia should be part of Yugoslavian tech tree, IMO
After all, it is one of successor states (I think that’s the correct term?)

1 Like

Eh, Benelux could use some top tier SPAA and MBTs the Swiss have and the Swiss could use some of our prop fighters and ships

Yugoslavia is what I would consider one of the more useful additions to the game. It has a mixture of western and soviet designs, but they also made sure when they are behind the best of the time, things gets upgraded. Albeit in the modern days there are limited indegenious designs, like the M-95 degman, with auxiliaries replaced with imports such as rafales, M2 bradleys

4 Likes

no that’s not what he said, smin clarified that there is no plans to move argentina vehicles outside the german tech tree

Czech is the big one thats missing imo.

2 Likes

For nations that existed during WW2

Poland/Czechoslovakia
Yugoslavia
Canada/Australia/New Zealand
Belgium/Netherland/Luxembourg
Swisserland

And that nations that makeup LATAM are big ones.
example:
Brazil/Argentina/Chile etc.

2 Likes

Serbia grants M-84AS1(l)/AS2 as unique top tier.
In regards to copy paste they could bring Pantsir and potentially a different variant of Rafale than Croatia (whenever that deal gets closed). Arguably J-22M1A too, though that would likely sit at a lower BR than top yier.

turkey could make a tree aswell.
Greece existed aswell but they mostly use c&p in the cold war and now like bmps, leopards, marders etc.

1 Like

Oh true.

I keep forgetting as the Turkey tree was(still is?) an Israel-style one for the suggestion.

Looking at what little I could find for Greece looks like a sub-tree would be better for them. (The were is the hard part.) As a see some domestic/joint stuff but not a lot. Tho they could also be a major license builder and I don’t see it.

1 Like

didnt say its only the frenchs problem and that germany has no fault at all

don’t think a subtree is really needed. They already have many skins on the market and mostly have just german vehicles. The leopard with era is interesting though as a premium.

yeah thats the thing, greece doesnt have a big domestic industry, for spaas as well they use tor systems as well weirdly enough

greece more or less just has a giant army (compared to their gdp) because of turkey

Sub-tree/desnated tree. I meant to say.

As, I see a lot of British/American/Canadian stuff on their list as well.

Oh, Chezslovkian and French too.

They’ve got some other interesting stuff.

Leopard 2A5 with L7 armament
ZU-23-2 armed BMP-1s
Leonidas IFV
Kentaurus IFV

There’s some more but these are the ones I know off the top of my head.
I think they’d be best served on an individual vehicle basis, scattered where the individual vehicle suits best.

1 Like

These should be somewhat good. Other names I wanted to see under the flags are J-22A/B orao, M-95 degman, M-84A, T-55AG/AH and interesting IFVs like M-80, M-96 etc.

2 Likes