Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

back to the rumors.

Will the pucara ever make it to the game?

1 Like

I think yes, as an event premium

That’s a legit question. Germany could benefit from a 7.0 CAS aircraft

1 Like

it was leaked in december 2021 btw. Maybe they scrapped it

I know I was there

The main advantage being is that even if they can detect you at 40-50km, if you can fire back at them from beyond that range… well then that’s quite fun ain’t it?

I intended it to be more of a funny questions. It didn’t look that bad 2 years ago (engine was wrong but the overall modell wasn’t that unfinished, the cockpit was missing completely ) and it was even in a br table.

There are other vehicles from leaks which aren’t hear aswell but these never were testable

Lol the me262 with mg103s isnt enough for you guys? I hate that thing lol.

Im US main. I always see german mains complaining about US having superior CAS aircraft at 6.7-7.0 BR. So giving them the Pucara should calm them down

superior yes, but there is the arado and thats enough in my experience

1 Like

yes but some variety is always nice

gib f4f ice

1 Like

this time it’s actually very likely

95% of a Mig-29SMT, the peak Phantom and an end to an era.

Peak phantom only if the F4E Peace Ikarus is put below it
and about the SMT Im not quite sure about that

2 Likes

Peace Icarus had those IFF fins one the nose from F-16C, right?
Would be kind of funny if F-4F ICE doesn’t get modelled IFF interrogator (well, it didn’t have it IRL, as far as I know.)

I know it got the AMRAAM and I also belive the Radar upgrade from the F4F-ICE program

im expecting it to just straightup get no IFF

1 Like

planned to be built, but doesnt change that the 130mm has no correlation to hungary currently

jup you clearly have no idea, see what the others said. right now mgcs project is perfect example of how problematic france it