Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

What? What are you on about?

Yeah, Spike is good, but where is Akeron MP ?

1 Like

Well all I can say is more people will be tie’d in a knot

I mean most of the “toys” have been modern stuff and the one modern “toy” I was looking forward to most won’t have the variant I was hoping for.

And the other “toy” I just don’t want to see in-game if it gets its most likely fate.

If you talking about a new nation(TT) I’m going to have to say I don’t think we’ll see one untill October now.

I’m a little lost here, but anyway, fox3 for the next update are just new weaponry, everything else can come in the same time.

I never said a new nation don’t put words in my mouth

It’s unlikely that I’ll see anything I care about as it’s pointless to add the version without said fancy missile(that one I care about)

And there other vehicles that could come fate is a reason I don’t want to see it in-game.

Well what else could you be talking about.

All I say is look what is new in this update as there will be more if it in the coming months

What do you don’t want to see ?

Premiums? I mean of course it’s Gaijin

C&P? a realistic representation of a nation would always have it.

Something that shall not be named.

Spoiler

CAN Leo

I’m ngl, if fox 3s are as gimped as they were in the dev server on launch, the f4f ice could easily be 12.0/12.3. Hopefully they fix the fox 3s.

I’ll do you one better, I know it’s coming, and it’s addition is gonna mirror Finland, and maybe another surprise built in. Obviously thaings can change but I’ve already got my premium Type 90 to prepare myself for what’s to come. One tank in particular has me excited

1 Like

The same place milan is for france. SoonTM

1 Like

if its anything to go off of with the challenger 2 rework, you wont get much of an improvement

bit off-topic but those are interesting speeds… did we know about this?

I understand, but the only countries you can play ok are Russia, Sweden, Germany, the other countries suffer

2 Likes

Hey what about my abrams, i love them especially after the unnecessary reload buff, they are goated