Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Not quite true there.

For air we’re not really at that level of tech yet, barely scratching the very first F-15 variant Japan had.

For ground we have more, such as the current service MBT, the Type 10, but are missing support vehicles. We have no LAV, no Type 96, no MMPM and only the Type 81 (C) missing the long range variant of the missile instead of the more recent Type 11. Then there is vehicles that will very much soon be in service like the CTWV ICV and RCV or hardkill APS / 48t armor package Type 10.
And even then some prototypes might achieve higher BRs, like the recently passed CCV with the 313rpm 50mm cannon, Daikin 135mm armed variants of the STC-1/2 or some of the various laser air defense prototypes.

i dont care buddy

why would i care how someone thinks of me on some forum

And I’m not much bothered that you’re a violently biased Russian main.

lets agree to disagree

No, thanks.

In this game they are OP asf.
But at least their equipment sucks irl.
Thats what matters the most!

“Misused” and “under-maintained” are what a lot of them are, however yes, some are just straight up bad.

2 Likes

Yes and no, there are more than enough available option to fill a tree even bigger than US / USSR right now, but then there won’t be anything left to add for Japan at all. The options are there, but there need to be options to keep the game alive, so Gaijin can’t actually add them all.
In addition to that, Gaijin seems to want to add amounts of vehicles equivalent to the amount of options left, so obviously the larger nations still get more per update. This is also why subtrees are so important, as the only way to get more additions is to get more options.

If that was the case, France would be as big as Sweden.

Should just make some sort of Indo-Pacific tech tree. Japan-Australia-Korea or something…

Carries Type 01 LMAT fire and forget ATGM

Spoiler

Current service medium range SAM. The JGSDF variant is self contained as the Type 81 (C) is and there even is a trailer mounted launcher, so Gaijin could make multiple like a launcher vehicle on its own and an FCS vehicle with towed launcher with full datalink / LOAL capabilities at a higher BR

Spoiler

3 Likes

I can’t exactly prove that, but it’s the excuse they gave Japan. More likely is “what brings most money” tbh

That is true, and at the very, very least, if the Sagaie ends up being added as a premium, it may bring more money in for France, giving Gaijin an incentive to add more to the tech tree. I’m not holding my breath, however.

lets say the same about abrams and leopards then huh

We could, but then we’d be lying.

2 Likes

sure

I am very sure.

1 Like

Didn’t the whole internet lose it over a single Abrams being destroyed? Something that for just about any tank going to war usually isn’t special at all since this just happens?

A single loss isn’t anything to make a fuss about on a bad tank

I can only remember when they accidentally ripped the turret out of a Leo

at least japan has 2 of its domestic SPHs the uk has a SA one and the M109A1 neither of them getting british shells (yet the Type99 in japan does for some reason) I would love to see the AS90 one day or even the braveheart

1 Like