Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I miss the pacific maps I enjoyed wake island and midway was a lot of fun in the zero and hellcat

3 Likes

I mean, spain map had a modern carrier, too bad it’s not a thing anymore

1 Like

both would suck compared to Mig29s F16s F15s and Su27s the JA39C is most likely what is gonna get our ARH missile since it was the plane in the test server

It does have same optics, thermals and firepower, better armor and an LWS as well. It does have a worse engine tho yes, atleast compared to the upgraded T72B3.

1 Like

Relikt ERA and Laser Warning Receivers are pretty cool to have on a T-72 plus you get the V-92S2 1,000 hp engine and hence would be a nice alternative to the T-72B3 obr.2016 + its unique and IRL was supposed to be the premium upgrade option in contrast to the base T-72B3 upgrade

Hence the Object-219M suggestion for the T-80 line. More unique than another BVM. T-80U with Relikt and Arena APS. Also IRL was supposed to be the premium upgrade option for the T-80s as opposed to upgrading the more numerous but inferior T-80BVs to BVMs.

Mind you these above suggestions are only as reactions to BVM obr.2023 and T-72B3 obr. 2023 suggestions. Better to have those than the obr.2023 ones.

Rheinmetall modified the Challenger 2 to fit an autoloaded 130 mm yet You don’t see me claiming for it, there is honestly vehicles that for reasons shouldnt go to other tech trees a top tier leopard in the british tech tree just because “my king charles” it’s just an excuse and a very dumb one by it, there is limits to what can go and what cant

In ARH vs SARH and at a decent BR. Both would be fine. Not great, but certainly playable and fun (especially in SB where I mostly play)

But both are gunna be needed. Assuming Gripen with R-Darter goes up in BR. Then thats gunna leave us with nothing between 11.7 and 13.0+. That void could easily be filled with Harrier Gr9A, Tornado Gr4. Tornado F3 AoP and Sea Harrier FA2.

1 Like

Oh look he brought it up after we all stopped talking about it

3 Likes

Answering to old answers if You feel like doing it leave your opinion

1 Like

I dont think the tornado and harrier FA2 are gonna make much of a diffrenece maybe in sim but in rb they are gonna be at brs where they face F16s and Mig29s that will just out preform them so the moment they get close they are dead

Thats something i didnt consider is with vehicles getting new missiles, a few nations are gonna have large br gaps.

I think they’ll do fine, Just gunna have to play them right. Basically they’ll both play much like the F-14s do currently.

Yep, its those voids which are gunna be interesting to see how or even if they try to fill them

Theyll probably leave them open forever or maybe a year or two

Probably.

If we really want to bring the topic up.

It was Canadians who first pushed for said Leo and CF-188 in the UK we just got the UK players to side with us. It would go nicely with the Candian ADATS they served with. add in an LAV-III and you have a historical Canadian line-up.

But hey we wouldn’t be in this mess if Gaijin didn’t the Commonwealth excuse to add a T-90 to the UK.
Question who fits the UK more?
A nation that hates them and got close to their enemies?
or
A loyal friend(child) and ally to this day?

4 Likes

Hmmm… then I think I may still prefer it over T-80U!

I just can’t stand 1st gen thermals, or the 25º/s turret traverse speed… and 3BM46 is less than suboptimal.

I mean, T-80U still gets the job done, and the reload is nice, but… thermals and gun handling are a big deal to me!

Yes, sadly the T-80U vertical is not good either, so it is difficult to use on some instances, where other vehicles are just more versatile.

2 Likes

Were posted here too. The depressing one.

Honestly I would rather get rid of indian stuff and receive Canadian stuff instead

5 Likes