Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

No no, im still here, give the UK EVERYTHING BAE MAKES NOW!!! /s

2 Likes

But it will happen, germany needs more 2A4s to counter Sweden

1 Like

Umm, what?

1 Like

That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read

1 Like

im back, what is it and bugs a massive bumble bee flew into my room went to get a cup to let it out and it was already gone

1 Like

EF coming don’t mean EAP never gonna come, can still be added later, in the same way they still add lower BR vehicle today.

I know that, but they are having troubles beliving that EAP could do things, so chances are rather slim.

He must have found refuge in the same room out of your sight, where the huge man-eating spiders hide.

1 Like

na I’m back again now the bee is gone

1 Like

Britian needs domestic made T80Us to fight Swedish Leos/j

6 Likes

Save the bees

kill the wasp

1 Like

Don’t forget the French T-59 and the Amx10rc that want to sneak in Russian camp!

1 Like

Germany doesn’t need any more leos. Not one that helps make Canada even more of the “Worst treated nation in WarThunder”

I hate Gaijin double started ripping apart Canada apart despite it being one of the thee most loyal Commonwealth members. Somehow nations who left are more Commonwealth than it.

But hey if they give the Canadian Leo to Germany I will become a 1DL you trade one problem for another. They want to rip apart my nation, split my SPAA, MBT, IFV and aircraft in other trees then I’ll make them feel it.

1DL is a problem that I don’t like but Gaijin made me join.

3 Likes

What is 1DL ?

one death leave i think

1 Like

One death leave.

One of the problems of War Thunder ground.

1 Like

Germany:
2x 2A4
1X Modiefied 2A4
1x 2A5
1x (Uparmored) 2A5
1x 2A6
1x 2A7

Sweden/Nordic Tree:
3x 2A4
3x Uparmored 2A5
1x 2A6

(Yes, Germany has also some Event Leo 2s, but I count only Leos which are available to EVERYONE and not just PC player via Market)

Edit: forgot the 2PL

1 Like

Sweden is basically confirmed to be a Scandinavian tree at this point, so 3 countries having more Leo’s than 1, that makes sense

2 Likes

German leopard 2

• given to Canadá, not britain
  • the vehicle itself has no relations whatsoever with britain
  • Canadian Leopard C2A1 Mexas in the German TT

If You added a canadian LAV to the US tt it would be understandable, if You added it to the british TT just cuz they kept some relations over the years Even tho canada not too long ago is not part of the british royal family, it just dosent make sense unless you added it as a subtree

2 Likes

not if germany is missing many

2 Likes