Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Props to test an expanded nation within nation idea via a tab this time ?

I might return to pro-sub-tree if they switch to that. as so many of the “should be sub-tree” nations need at least 2 lines for their tech and that is just one typing of vehicles.

As of right now with how sub-trees are I’ve switched to independent only. with the worst-case scenario, it needing a sub-tree and that is only the worst case due to it being bad for the other nation.

Too much to assume as of now.

Yea it is, though it would be nice to see it happen one day

Correction: vote yes to everything other than stun.

1 Like

Interesting. The ROCAF P-51C was passed to the devs in April 2021, and the post was posted on Septermber 2019.

Such is the way that suggestions work

I mean there are three variants for the F-2 that could be used, there is the F-35, then there is the in-development F-X that became the GCAP with the UK and Italy.

If you are willing to bend the rules a bit - there were proposals from what Ive heard to install internal weapons for the X-2 Shinshin. Also following the F-16AJ, there was a proposal from Lockheed to sell a modified F-22.

New German Profile icons as well

dang it you already have 2 bingo’s when i only have one
(esitating to put the middle one as done , will see once i have read everithing)

update : yea i think i can do that

4 Likes

does the type 90 fuji count?

that aint for next update so no

(if it was it would mean some other would be validated and i would have all bingo’s already)

damn well anyways, get your bingo card ready we will see a copy next update anyway

that i wouldn’t be suprised

Wouldn’t a Su-27G pack be awesome https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.841664b4919e68ccf48733a49763b148?rik=tC%2FNFl7vFHFy9w&riu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalcombatsimulator.com%2Fupload%2Fiblock%2F64b%2Fdrbs6k58c9ntuzbvlz7morhoix66kmsd%2FScreenshot_34.png&ehk=E%2FwMixa53jwyv8GGQypzQyx2XqV%2FKuRR70596Lu08Wk%3D&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

We are about to receive a 1-1 of something in game with the battle pass.

of course, we will get a C&P in the next update.

looking like 3 more F-15s from what I have heard.

eh, it’s too late for the one US hornet variant to come that I wanted anyway.

Not as a pack, it wouldn’t.

1 Like

wonder if it will be this config , or this one instead , would be actually funny

2 Likes

is that an M60 turret?

M551 form what I heard earlier.