Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

They could have added arjun instead of Bhishma. At least that had more connections with the west.

1 Like

It left everyone upset

Benelux fans were upset that an important vehicle could be taken away from their tree
French fans were upset they weren’t getting a lcoal alternative
German fans were upset because of the aforementioned army cooperation

Quite the misser on Gaijin’s behalf xd

3 Likes

I almost respect Gaijin for making these hilariously unpopular and stupid vehicle placement choices.

Like the first time the Bhishma was going to be added there was the massive outcry, so they said they’d “postpone it”. I remember one of the comments from the thread was “good, don’t make this mistake again”, and then next update Bhishma in the UK tree. Hilarious

4 Likes

Eh. a Benelux sub-tree looks all but confirmed.

But doing that would be one of Gaijin’s biggest mistakes. Taking away a possible tree but it would also take away France’s domestic stuff for supper long.

look what ZA did and how long domestic UK lights took.

Doubt, France already has five ground lines.

It’s probs just a strange single addition to test the waters.

They have that open-air line.

I don’t like it either. it’s dumb and they don’t need it.

but an F-5 for France also came up.

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

1 Like

And your source for this is?

Or is it just because you are salty people don’t agree with what you think?

When does this current BP end?

Eh, a lot of people think it would be a C&P of WoT gameplay and don’t look any farther.

22 April

Thx

the subreddit?

many compare it to wots mechanic, and none deny not reading the whole post

1 Like

seems like you filled it just by talking about it lol

2 Likes

There is no way currently to force someone to read an article before submitting a vote.

8 Likes

Just to clarify here, we never “postponed” the Bhishma due to a reaction. It wasn’t ready in time for the update when it was first datamined. That’s the only reason it came in the following update. It was always planned to come.

9 Likes

This is how theyll justify adding it even tho the poll didnt get the result they wanted.

can we force someone to study?

eh. I wanted it because it could make my WW2 UK things feel a bit more useful. with it’s bad shells in WT gameplay.

I dont think theres any logic behind it