Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

meanwhile the battle cruisers from the inter war period to late ww2 being able to just eat 15inch shells due to modern layouts of armour

Warspite is already in WT Mobile, so there 's no doubt she’ll come.
uk_battleship_warspite

1 Like

Fair trade.

For the best MBT in-game the get the worst

I cant really tell but from the superstructure its the 1937 refit, but could be the ww2 refit with more AA

Probably not later than '43 since the 6in secondaries are still there, but keep in mind how Mobile truncates numbers of or removes low-calibre guns compared to how the same ships appear here, to save on resources.

1 Like

China has had a light tank line since it’s release.

Every nation in game needs their AGMs comparable to the KH-38, or they should be removed. Full stop.

3 Likes

Oh you have. AGM-65G. same seeker locking ability in datamines, meaning actually same fire range, and in better planes than SU-25.

Has anyone noticed new air force roundels ?

Or has Argentina been here before ?

What would you rather have, AGM-65’s (appropriate variants only) extended to their actual ranges (still gimped to 20km like the Kh-38), or remove Kh-38 while keeping Kh-29TE and giving more (or as many) USSR planes thermal pods (Damocles, or Khod, or the Yak-141 treatment for the SAPSAN)?

The Kh-38 really is the only decent solution for SPAA’s for USSR, as USSR CAS is too slow and dysfunctional with targeting without some other solution.

Kh-29’s are almost 500km/h slower than a Kh-38, they lack top down attack, and are larger in diameter which means they are easier to lock with radar and are seen more easily which means they are intercepted way more often.

Even if Kh-29’s aren’t intercepted, they are at least easier to see and smoke up to avoid, or J-out and respawn on. (BTW, I’ve had people do that because it’s cheap and doesn’t give me any SP to try limit my ability to respawn after CAS).

Unlike F-15’s with GBU-8’s (or Gripens with JDAM’s), Su-25’s can’t sky bomb at supersonic speeds and bug out without getting hit.

Giving USSR thermal pods for the maximum amount of planes at least theoretically possible on paper or prototype is the only way I would feel okay with getting rid of the Kh-38. That or give the Su-27 the multirole treatment instead of waiting for the Su-30M.

2 Likes

JDAMs aren’t in the game, but okay.

Cheeky mate. I mean the paveways. LGM’s, not GPS guided munitions, okay?

No one gets to bomb in excess of mach 1.01 anymore per the patch notes because of Tankie whining.

I have no issues with the KH-38 existing ingame, as long as the NATO counterparts which could have been in the game for the last 4 years appear as well

1 Like

This is not the way. In game, there are 3 parameters influence TV/IR AGM range.
Range limit: this influences the self destruct range, is the most compared but most useless range.
Ground lock range: this influences the ability to lock on a fixed location of ground, usually longer than vehicle lock range, useful in some situation.
Vehicle lock range: this influences the ability to lock on a moving vehicle, most useful.

For IR missiles like KH-38MT and AGM-65D/D, they all have same 20km vehicle locking limit. and in actual gameplay, in good weather, it needs about 10-12 km to lock on a vehicle.
So, in range aspect, AGM-65G is exactly the same as KH-38MT.

not useful. If you really want this, use a TV guided bomb or missile, lock the ground in far distance can do the same, and even more accurate.

This is BS when being used in a DEAD role

Why mention me?

About the JDAM

“this” Means jdam

Several changes to the “Low cloud” weather preset. The amount of clouds has been increased and their starting altitude has been lowered to make it more difficult for aircraft to attack from high altitudes, while reducing haze to make it easier to spot targets at low altitudes.

Don’t see anything about excess speed or tankie whining. Do you have a link to no longer being able to drop bombs in excess of Mach 1.01? I know some bombs have that as a limitation. Also, the supersonic expression was a tad hyperbolic, but the acceleration and flight model characteristics of both the F-15, F-16, Mirages, and Gripen allow for laser guided bombing in a way that both the Su-22’s, Su-25’s, MiG-27’s and MiG-29’s are not capable of. It would be fine if changes were made to give USSR the capability to bomb in the same way, otherwise, there shouldn’t be any changes.

I’m a good Pantsir player, and it’s still very difficult to engage someone who drops a guided bomb and sets a slow side-climbing heading while they drop a bomb on you and you can’t hit them because they’re outside of 8km.

Now the USSR can do something different, but effectively just as reliable. For the record, I’m fine with AGM-65’s getting a range boost, they’re still somewhat easy to intercept, and easy to defeat with smoke.

I know dude. Look at the rest of what I said. The range is “gimped” i.e. reduced due to the vehicle lock range being 20km right now.

He was taking the piss semi-sarcastically because he takes almost everything people say literally. I brought up JDAM when I meant LGB’s in general.

1 Like

Harrier supremacy

Im unaffected lets go

2 Likes

I used to think they would fix KH-29TD, which should have a thermal seeker but now still same as TE with only TV seeker. This may never get fixed

1 Like