Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

We’ve looked into our unreliable program and found that our unreliable program is in fact not unreliable.

Just had too lol

11 Likes

That stuff interferes with running games on the steamdeck. So friggin’ annoying. Literally uninstalled games due to bugs with “Easy” anti cheat.

sounds like works on my machine

All of whom should have come before Israel lol

3 Likes

At least Israel has some interesting things like Merkava, and other unique things which gaijin haven’t provide(IFV, TD, exported or tech assisted vehicles). East Europe TT will be something very similar to USSR TT, with all kind of different T series tanks and modified BMP.

The fact that Israel of all nations was chosen over Yugoslavia is a travesty. Sweden makes sense, but not bloody Israel.

3 Likes

According to Thai news recently, Thailand will receive a new light-attack aircraft AT-6TH this June 2024.
I will be very excited if it will be added to the game.

Spoiler

In 2022, Royal Thai Air Force borrows an AT-6E from Textron for three years to develop software for the AT-6TH program, saying it will be able to carry IRIS-T missiles and other weapons used by RTAF.

5 Likes

A prop aircraft with IRIS-Ts is quite something.

We’re aware of the news about possible exploit in some games that use EAC protection. We are currently looking into this, but we do not see any signs that this issue is present in our games.

17 Likes

Imo trialed vehicles shouldn’t be added and especially not for subtrees.

6 Likes

A wouldn’t be able to go mach 1 with full ordinance. Its engines are just that bad. C would have improved engines, radar and other stuff. If A were to be added it would be 11.7 tops.

There’s also upgraded C btw. I believe it’s called C+ or smth like that.

Four AIM-9P4 what?

…or two, dunno

with twin aim 9 rails it should be possible

Why would it have them tho

i mean the spanish did use them, so it should be possible

1 Like

Gaijin will most likely add just two AIM-9P4s for balance.

Challenger 2 (Dorchester 2E), Challenger 2 (Dorchester 2F), Challenger 2 Mk. 2 Black Night, Challenger 2 TES (Dorchester 2H), Challenger 2 TES (Dorchester 2H) “OES”, Challenger 2E: turret side composite NERA: KE modifier: 0.57 → 0.635

more like just two AIM-9P

Reminder that we barely just got through our backlog. Everything except .36 is already live.

4 Likes