Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

It’s best to read the history section on the news article itself. This explains the context in great detail :)

5 Likes

Yessss KV and stug time lets go

With the special privileges granted to Sweden, who is stopping them getting the KRV? While China cant even get a copy of the 9M119M1, and Italy still waiting for a guided SAM.

What about naval? If whataboutism works, why is Sweden still in such a spoiled shape?

1 Like

That’s the greatest enemy of a WT player

Reading lol 😂

1 Like

I find the Swedish Tiger perfect as an event vehicle choice.

A tested vehicle that wasn’t used that doesn’t tank away unique stuff from the TT or future nations.
Plus it shows a piece of history that is neat.

4 Likes

Errr- but it’s not? This one got passed to the Devs. So it’ll come one day.

Passed to the Devs means it has been passed for consideration. It’s not confirmed to come because it’s been passed. Only that it will be considered.

5 Likes

Yeah, i’ve read it.
They analysed damage that they did to the machine.
it has:

• Excellent upper plate front armor!
  • Long-barreled 88 mm gun.
  • Decent mobility.

“All-in-all, the Tiger II can be rightfully considered one of the best heavy tanks at its rank.”

Just like the other tigers:

The upper front hull provides good enough protection against several types of shells, where the only ones that have a chance to penetrate are APDS or HEAT rounds. In terms of turret armor, the mantlet is that of the earlier production models, meaning it’s not as good as the later Tiger II variant. The most vulnerable areas are considered to be the weakly protected lower front full, where hits here usually lead to internal damage, the turret cheeks that can lead to a ricochet into the hull, as well as the rear part of the turret. Shells stored in this area are susceptible to being easily hit, leading to the entire tank exploding!

So why is it not suitable?

@Deathmisser explain.

Can someone pass the popcorn

well… if you think to know why. Explain.
Because i really dont know why it cannot be a TT vehicle.

Cheers. Do you know why the finnish vehicles that previously were obtainable under the German nation wasnt added to the Swedes when the Finnish tree was introduced? Not only the KV1, but also the Hawk

1 Like

Well it’s a good vehicle to make money from it as it will be one of the few heavy tanks Sweden will get.

It was literally target practice, being added at all in the first place is already borderline

maybe because tested only?

tested vehicles being squad was already too much for the community.

And Sweden didn’t use it as a potential combat vehicle.

good job sherlock.

But that has nothing to do with the things Smin talked about.

The fact its a tested vehicle doesnt automatically mean its going to be a premium. We have lots of paper and prototypes in TT’s.

Apparently, it was used for mobility and a few other tests before it broke down and became a target.

Or well that was what I had read.

These vehicles were previously event / exclusive rewards.

5 Likes

No need to be rude plus I need to have time to read what Smin said before committing on

I see. Genuine question, does that make it a different case than the Merkavas?