Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

also when the new modules are added to the Leopards

1 Like

What China needs is not a subtree, but a independent light tank branch. Alternatively, make a branch that specifically includes export-exclusive designs, which can start on tier 4 with some interesting light vehicles. The MBT and VT-4 moved there, WZ foldered under 99A and the space left for a Taiwanese abrams. There are more than enough export vehicles developed by China to fill a tech tree size of probably Japan tier 4 onwards.

5 Likes

yeah sometimes i look at how the light tank tree was re-organized and scratch my head

Perhaps an aviation sub tree wouldn’t be so bad and I wouldn’t mind one for ground either, but yeah, China is an untapped goldvein.

So many nations don’t need a sub-tree yet Gaijin makes it that they do.

UK, France, China.

3 Likes

I have previously stated this design, an independent light tank branch could resemble something like this:

Spoiler

T1
M8 LAC
Lynx 8x8 14.5mm(T1, 2.3)

T2
M3/M5 folder

T3
M24/Wan Cheng II(T3, 3.7) folder
Obj.211/PT-76(removed) folder
M18 hellcat

T4
Type 62/Type 63 folder

T5
ZTS63

T6
M41D
PTL02
ZTS63A(T6, 9.3)
CS/AA2(T6, 9.7)
CM32 MGS(T6, 9.7, possibly premium)

T7+
ZLT11
ST-1BR(T7, 10.7)
ZTQ15(T7, 10.7)

New TD/IFV line:

Spoiler

T1
M8 HMC
Su-76M

T2
LVT ZIS
M10 GMC/M10 GMC with 105mm howitzer

T3:
ISU-152

T4:
M36/ISU-122 folder
Su-100
PLZ83

T5:
ZBD86
PLZ45(T5, 8.0)
M113A1 TOW/CM25 TOW folder

T6:
ZBL08(T6, 8.3)/CM32 30mm(T6, 8.7)
ZBD86A(T6, 8.7)/ZBD05A(T6, 9.0) folder
PTZ89
AFT09

T7+
ZBD04A
VN20 HIFV(T7, 10.3)

So yes, China does not need another branch. Even without new vehicles, it is worth reorganizing the tree into a fifth branch.

5 Likes

@Smin1080p could you forward this somewhere?

is it possible to add a button to polls that asks whether or not a user has fully read an article before voting?

this would stop quick readers from just going quickly through the text, reading a few words and then just voting randomly

this is game changing stuff youre letting us vote about, so please, either let them change votes if they want to, or please forward my suggestion

You could always DM’ed him

dk if id get an answer

if he doesnt i will

TBH that would be as effective as the are you 18+ button on P***hub.

I’m sorry to be a grammar nazi here, but it’s gets, not get’s.

4 Likes

then enforce it somehow because most of the “No” votes on the stun mechanic were because they didnt read past the stun part, and associated WTs concept with WoTs

1 Like

But how would they do that? force you to scroll to the end like on some TOS agreements? lock the survey link for 2 minutes?

If the Q.1 option on the poll passes, maybe we’ll have some kind of effect modelled for the destruction of optic ports - right now they’re just shell absorbers or overpressure triggers.

Maybe we’ll get all those unused hull MG modules back from Enlisted, too

Gaijin is just wasting time on another unnecessary mechanic. Crew healing mechanic is the only useful mechanic in that list.

1 Like

i dont know, just anything that will force, or atleast convince them to read the post

like i said, this is gamechanging stuff theyre letting us vote on, and yet theyre not making us read their suggestions in any way, or rather one, putting the poll at the bottom of the article(which noone will read)

says the dude crying bias on something that hasnt even had a chance to show itself

USSR had more tanks than Germany. So it would have been logical for soviet tanks to get those new modules instead of Germany. They knew these modules are going to be buggy and they are going to nerf these vehicles that’s why they didnt add them to the soviet tanks.

1 Like

Though, another upcoming vehicle I think was confirmed was the Dutch CV9035, apparently for France. Goofy choice. I’ve heard arguments for an independent Benelux tree, or for it to go to Germany as apparently the Dutch armoured force is under German command or something.

They could have added arjun instead of Bhishma. At least that had more connections with the west.

1 Like

It left everyone upset

Benelux fans were upset that an important vehicle could be taken away from their tree
French fans were upset they weren’t getting a lcoal alternative
German fans were upset because of the aforementioned army cooperation

Quite the misser on Gaijin’s behalf xd

3 Likes