Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Ik, you just never know tho.

1 Like

Current BattlePass season is nearing end though so we’ll see what next season brings

1 Like

It’s funny as the first BP of the year starts on my Birthday lol

Buddy you’re literally talking about different Leopard 2A4 modernizations, not different tanks. Leclerc - Ariete - Leopard comparison is totally out of place here.

I don’t remember comparing it to Ariete.

Many of the staff (CMs and Devs) have holidays over the Christmas / NY / January periods. So levels of activity for most of us and most things will slow down around this time. I am however back this week, just not a huge amount to comment on here given we are still quite far from the next major and in-between things in the festive period.

13 Likes

It is not that out of place. You compared those modernizations performance-wise, I just took a step further. Said vehicles have comparable performance just as modernizations, none are less unique than the other to me.

Joke went over your head. I was being sarcastic about Ariete missing armor there. There was no comparison.

1 Like

Gajin forgot another 1st gen & 2nd gen fighter aircraft late 40’s ~ 50’s for USA tech tree 6 years.

USA tech tree lack first fighter 7.0 BR from USN, F-86 Sabre with AIM-9B, another 1st gen fighter 7.3 ~ 8.3, 2nd gen fighter 9.3 ~ 10.7, attack aircraft from early Vietnam war era and another 3rd gen fighter 11.0 ~ 11.7 at rank 7 ~ 8

There is some early French jet needed too, we go to 6.3 to 7.7 without nothing in between.

Would love to have more cool early jet before missile era

French could get 3 Metoer NF, Republic F-84E Thunderjet and de Havilland Vampire & SNCASE Mistral

Howdy Smin, sounds like we probably won’t see much new or activity for a bit, but once the devs are all back from vacation, can we expect to see some more posts talking about stuff like Spall liners for Chinese tanks? They were completely left out of discussion on the previous big posts, and it left many curious as to there status since their are bug reports that have been acknowledged.
Any comment about this situation would be appreciated!

Hello

We probably wont be doing article posts on every single tank and series as it would go on quite a lot. The ones already shared and planned were simply responding to the majority of the most requested from the community feedback we received since the update. Regarding other spall liner reports, we will simply begin to answer the reports if there is enough / not enough information. But at this time, its too early to say.

3 Likes

Hello smin, how goes the Challenger Blog…

1 Like

Hello

As mentioned, its the main holiday season now since Christmas, so new developments and news will slow down.

4 Likes

I would argue all the recent news pages, developed enough feedback and counter arguments /resources that they will get the another answer, manpads article pretty much got disproved / shown as unacceptable to use russian sources for it, the abrams got a lot new development and question why russian tanks can get thermals when only 1 prototype got it same applied to the abrams hull. And Leopards as well was proven to have gotten better internals, it was proven PSO uses the same add on as strv 122. And 30 old swedish sources cant be applied to a 2019 tank anymore when multiple other secondary soruces state another armor value.

In short we will need to wait for everyone to get out of the holidays and work trough everything and wait for the reactions. But personaly i think that the current news pages shouldnt stay unresolved as they are

And the next update is still over two months away, also.

1 Like

Here’s the spreadsheet for anyone who doesn’t already have it as a default tab.

3 Likes

You’re right Gaijin should Iran into Israel tree >:)

He still is correct as there are 30 to 31 day in a month.

We still got like 10 to 11 weeks till the next update and that a long time.

At least we still got the BP at the end of the month and other game to play so yea.

1 Like

spAMRAAMs SoonTM image

1 Like

I need a new patch, I’m not addicted I swear…