Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Im not denying it. I said that devs on russian stream said a, while they guy said they said b, so i provided rough time of the happening and rough statement of the devs. Never denied Smin said so, 2 patches count into first half of the year, its about what the devs said on russian stream.

No offend, just add some information, I belive Smin said it’s the first update of this year.

huh

I’m just responding to your comment on AV-8B+ having 6 pylons, and stating additionally that it is missing the outrigger pylons which can carry AIM-9 (and AGM-122), just like the GR.7 has. So it should be able to carry 6x AIM-9s in total.

Don’t know how much AMRAAM it carries though. I have one document stating that the US one carries only 2 total, and I don’t know which variant/country the AV-8/Harrier with 4x wing AMRAAMs and 2x AIM-9 is supposed to represent.

US AV-8s never mounted these pylons and were unauthorized to do so

1 Like

I’m gonna start making some assumptions about the tier 7 packs next update lmao
France: Leclerc Prototype/Desert Lec (UAE/Saudi Arabia), it is interesing to see the AMX48 (Leclerc prototype) or the Desert Lec in the game, UAE has AZUR kit on their tanks so it would be interesting. In terms of tech tree
Japan: Type 90 command, this thing is kinda similar to T80UK or Strv 122C/D, it has been previously leaked and unsure if this would be squadron or premium
Sweden: CV90120 premium, this has been on the rumors for a while, and seeing the existence of the M1128 wolfpack, this does not seem unlikely.
These are the possible candidates, and seeing the premium Tornado, it is not unlikely that UK/Italy will get a similar tornado, or Sweden getting a JAS39B with no BVR capabilities

The capability still exists as evidenced by multiple primary sources which I have, one of which specifically says the outrigger pylons CAN be equipped and are wired for AIM-9s and AGM-122s.

The game operates on a principle “if the vehicle could have something, then it can get it” and the fact is that the AV-8Bs absolutely can equip outrigger pylons. Authorization doesn’t even matter for the context of WT. Besides, multiple other countries already got equipment they never used on their planes, why should the US and AV-8Bs be the exception? Case in point being the GR.7 which, to my knowledge, never had AGM-65D. The gunpods were also utter trash and were withdrawn from service, yet it gets them.

1 Like

Then show

If we went by possible wiring on AV-8 or Harriers we would be able to mount twin rails on every missile pylons

They are placeholder untill E/F/G gets added

1 Like

It could mount them but that doesn’t mean it could use them. AIM-9 on these pylons would burn the landing gear

GR.7 also could technically mount additional 2 AIM-9 but it doesn’t in game since it was never done or authorized irl

Here:

• A1-AV8BB-NFM-000
  • A1-AV8BB-NFM-400
  • A1-AV8BB-TAC-000
  • A1-AV8BB-TAC-050
1 Like

Post links
aint no way im searching through a 714 page pdf

There is no argument to be made here. None of the other Harriers or AV-8s are wired for twin rails except the Sea Harrier variants, whereas the AV-8B SPECIFICALLY has the capability AND WIRING to equip outrigger pylons.

those are harrier 1s

Same goes for the GR.7, yet it is used. This is probably the reason why they aren’t authorized, or usually equipped by the US, but the capability and wiring exists.

Thanks for the insult.

I’m not sharing an export restricted document, what I’ve said is already enough.

then you have no proof at least give a page number or something

1 Like

Easy with your AMX48 (never read something about that, except a Foch thing on WoT), in the same way the Leclerc IS NOT an “AMX56”, it’s 200% a wrong thing to say, it was a journalist thing (they used AMX, no number at all btw), never official.

(AMX didnt exist anymore today, it became NEXTER in 2006)

The first proto of the Leclerc is the MSC:

About Leclerc UAE, they use 3 diff composite packages, including AZUR, so we can have others kit there.

3 Likes