Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Again, I already said I’m mostly a top tier player, which is why I’m far more hyped for SK.

I don’t give a shit about what those other trees can bring between rank I and VI. No offense intended, I just don’t care about those vehicles.

yeah got told about your heils they are dead

I was talking about the minor axis promise for Romania.

And how that’s better then the nothing that some nations have that gets their tech scattered between multiple trees

our solution is a militarized civilian helicopter… H145M, only benefit would be 16km range spike er2 … but yeah lets say gajins propably only give the standard ones

Which is more a problem of Gaijin adding almost nothing but magachs to the Israeli tree for around a year.

Israel and SK could be great trees as they both have significant MIC (for their sizes) and have relevance irl.

It’s not just about earlier ranks either, but what do I know /s

On a serious note, I do get what you are saying, but beyond the not so minor modifications that some of these countries can bring they also have interesting local industries that tend to be forgotten.

Preferences for new additions will always be there of course and ROK is one of the more sensible choices going forwards, but I think that boiling down Eastern European nations to just having ‘minor’ mods of foreign tanks is disingenuous.

4 Likes

Well that no longer a problem now since we are more or less done.
And please don’t take way the fact that they have now.
Two more line for SPAA and TD’s which I hope later they add a Chile sub tree

1 Like

Get your government to implement the Bakker-Schut plan A and give us that land, than we can talk.

2 Likes

its just funny but one of the biggest german tree supporters is dutch and he wants dutch to be added to germany xD

1 Like

yet again another leopard in another tree TT, but yeah that just comes with having the most succesful western export tank i guess

7 Likes

For god shakes get with the times and stop having a thing over leo’s.
Stop exporting your stuff then people won’t get more leos

3 Likes

To me the non WW2 are my disappointment. Like I said out said of Canada(and the Dominions), WW2 is my interest.

So half trees are something I could care less about. On top of that when grinding for the ADATS I hate every second of top tier. It just wasn’t fun. So top tier only nations and a bit more then a double negative to me.

So getting Korea right away would be a slap in the face saying Gaijin doesn’t care about WW2 and couple thousand unique vehicles still missing for the era because their nations don’t have a home in game.

2 Likes

They do have some cool stuff which I hope they do add into the game.

seems like u completly ignored the second part, which made it clear i was joking
Besides that german export isnt stoping anytime soon, we still exporting tanks like crazy

It’s hard to tell when main “joke” tbh lol

i mean @Mytho61734 seems to have gotten it very well xD

everyone who says that major nations are in need of a sub-TT - their right to vote in this game has be taken away.

and have you guys ever noticed that the back of a leclerc turret can be penned by a .50 Caliber?

UK didnt need a sub tree as well, they have just as much vehicles as any of the other “major nations”, besides that specificaly for air its another matter, its not like we want ground stuff, but sth to fill the air gaps, which suprise suprise UK got as well with the grippen.
For air germany is in the exact same spot at UK currently