Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

my point as well, gajins just to lazy, av 8b+, swedish grippen both use aim 9l(i) but here we are with them being given aim9m, only implemting it once f4f ice arrives and then changing the ones for av 8b and grippen which effectively makes them “worse” smokeless motor still has some advantages, just seems weird to me

2 Likes

Oh Italy you were great before the changes and with a Hungarian sub tree you still not as good as you can be lol

This could happen as it was confirmed that the British tree will get Commonwealth thing to fill out BR’s.
I see the same thing with Italy with the minor axis nations.

Italy literaly doesnt need it lol, their future line up is bonkers

Its gonna be german 3.0 all over again

People want sub trees for majors surely they don’t need them righ ?

2 Likes

Speaking about 1 sub tree, when that suggestion is planning ro throw half europe in there

1 Like

I mean isn’t that what the German mains are wanting too lol

It’s already confirmed that the countries in the past that were part of the axis.
Will be in Italy like Hungary and Romania is already

Must be nice being an Italian main.

The tree had this stigma of being a weak tree for so long that people will nod yes to basically any country that they beg for xd

Confirmed is a very strong word for something that we haven’t really seen happen recently with the exception of Hungarian additions.

1 Like

To each their own I guess. I’m mostly a top tier player so I’m not interested in a tree with 20k other T-72s and Leopard 2s.

At least being “promised” a home in one tree is better then some.

Even if Gaijin effectively doesn’t follow up on promises.

1 Like

Well the amount of C&P doesn’t seems to be worrying gaijin atm lol

2 Likes

where ? we never said that, we literaly only want 1 addition to help alleviate germanis aviation problem
We just name possible solution, Netherlands, Switzerland or Denmark.
We dont want all 3, we want 1 out of those 3 since they would resolve the issue

1 Like

Introducing half trees also doesn’t seem to worry them.

The K1 and in particularly the K2 are some of the most hyped/popular MBTs from smaller nations irl. That alone will always beat a tree with 20 minor T-72 and Leopard 2 variants for me, easily.

I’d rather have nothing instead of being placed in a stupid place, but that may just be me.

@Deathmisser They same as us wanting a 4th gen AMRAAM carrier

1 Like

I wouldn’t exactly call things such as T-72M2 and T-72M4 minor variants…
This is also ignoring the rest of their arsenal

1 Like

well wouldnt say no to netherlands since they would add a AH-64 as well, solving germanys dead helicopter industry and a F-16 with amraams

I just think having another half nation after the show that Israel got would be kinda a bad move.

At least Israel had hidden gems that made for fun gameplay and made the grind a tad easier

1 Like