Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

That’s a damn impressive gun. And the bas hull seems pretty decent. I wounder how much protection the weight blocks on the turret offer tho. I’m not sure if it’s 10.0 material, but the reload rate is definitely gonna hold it back in many situations. We’ll have to see how this meme machine does

Probably will have its br moved a bit up

10.7 or 11.0 should be suitable for this

1 Like

Its soviet, so probably 9.7

5 Likes

i bet it will be 11.3

1 Like

Maybe, but I think the 10 second reload my have more influence on its prefromance than the round itself. The best way to play is to not get shit anyways, and this tank having a 10 sec autoloader does make it easier to play around. If he shoots you have a long time to push him without the risk of return fire

lack of thermal sight could be a issue for 11.0+ BRs

i dont see it going higher than 10.7 so it fits with things like the T90A+2S6 lineup

1 Like

It didn’t have autoloader installed either.

This^

It’s gunna be a long range sniper I reckon. Best suited for good overwatch/vantage points. With its Good gun but I think limited armour. Good thing gaijin aren’t slowly removing all those from the game

i mean its still T80 armour at 10.0 so its very strong for the BR

Oh damn, I hate how Dev posts lie

1 Like

This tank just make me more and more annoyed and proves that gaijin loves the biases

Sorry if someone already ask but, only tanks can be used to grind the even? or planes and ships battles too?

Yes only tanks game modes though I’m wondering if I can use planes in Tank RB to get the score. As that would give me easy score

Oh well, that sucks :C

I mean not really as if you want the tank play tanks

I just had a though what if the leaked A-6 and the other things that the Chinese dude listed were meant for these events

1 Like

Hopefully that A6 wont be a event vehicle

i could grind faster with planes in sim battles…