Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

For the genre in general I couldn’t say. For WT, it just seems that way since although our tanks are almost at their top-end limit, NF is only maybe 1/3 way there - WTM jumpstarting from our current top( and mid, submarines having what capabilities and detriments they have ) means the gap widened quicker w/ their monthly major updates compared to our quarterlies.

1 Like

Probably. You dont really need to move your ship all the time because of that reason it’s much more suitable for mobile games. I think because of this reason devs tend to focus on naval.

It’s also flat, no terrain to worry about and water is easier to texture

nvm, it 's just that my graphical quality is too low to display them:
( https://youtu.be/yWkGgORSNcg?t=132 )

Do you think China and Italy might get any new better premium top tier jet? In foreseeable future of course?

hstvl sergant york challanger 3 etc etc etc etc etc

Yes there are more, it was just relevant to that specific discussion, 141 is also definitely the most prolific imo but thats substantial.

I was surprised that the Premium Tornado went to Germany, Was expecting it to be Italy as they dont have an 11/11.3 like Uk and Germany currently do.

Im hoping Italy and the UK will get comparable aircraft at somepoint. Italy could be Tornado, Britain could be Tornado or Jaguar or Bucanneer

Does Gaijin really listen to players’ feedback? The BR change hasn’t been updated till now.

Yeah F104 doesnt really make it a good grinder(atleast in my opinion) so it would be way better with Tornado. For Britain I think F4J UK is a fairly good tech tree grinder. And as for China I think they could get better jet than J4D, perhaps something similar like Germany got with tornado. Mind I dont know which jets could be added as I didnt look into it.

3 Likes

Even if they do, it is in the weekends now, so i suppose things are coming out on monday

Though the F4JUK kinda sucks, its good enough, but would prefer something more interesting.

But yeah, If I would guess, I reckon Italy will be the next or one of the next to get a 11.3 premium aircraft. With Hungary recently added, maybe something from them as well

Im more of a China main, but I do hope both get something good both as planes and tanks, since they are minor nations(maybe not china).

Perhaps Italy might get spanish version of Mirage as premium.

Perhaps an earlier version of the JH-7 for china

Perhaps the Brazilian AMX, with DEFA’s instead of an M61

1 Like

That would be nice, since I got sick of A-5C and arent really fond of J7

TBH the J7 can probably go up and be more effective if they gave it PL-5Cs instead

Im more of a bomb base first, take down planes after, which suits my playstyle more rather than fighter role of J7, also imma go now since its getting late for me.

I would try to grind out its TT version tho but not paying for premium version of it

Who knows, this little thing could come in the near future, since he could carry R-77

Resumo

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-12d5c33aa5eed87f829d01a3f2e8b912

main-qimg-8e8368ed896243a2d63994ac9eed9559

2 Likes