Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

not selling well i guess the lynx was a better fit with the CR1 DS and is really good

just saying Tornado IDS WTD, lazur M wasnt that great on release either

Yea, lynx fit better the grind, as 11.3 is not very grindy br for UK

erm urm ehh.

Secret Vinnie Jones pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgpfFK3uBtU

I personally think the Lazur M is better than the F-4J(UK), but I agree the Tornado WTD is a pathetic effort by GJN.

Yeah, but does it cost them something to keep them on the store? It’s not like they are going to run out of space in the heli trees.

I really wish they would give the DS L26 and move it to 10.3. 10.3 is an infinitely better lineup for the UK, especially if they ever decide to fix the Stormer. I’m guessing that’s why they decided to make it 10.0 and screw us.

1 Like

it just so they can replace it with another pack or something

also

Probably they have some limits with third party stores like Xbox and PSS about how many vehicles or whatever.

Of course it’s fake! AIs have problems modelling ladders, they shouldn’t be lying on the floor like that ! /s

You guys have rank VII premium ?

3 Likes

1 Like

J35XS is pretty good at it’s BR

1 Like

12 Countermeasures, no RWR, bad retention? Also not sure if the rip speed or general acceleration is that great. I know the pull got nerfed too. No more Cobra.

Definitely the worst BR-wise

3 Likes

You know, maybe you’re right. I forgot both aircraft are effectively products of the same project.

Sort of yeah it was originally it was the EFT but the French had disagreements i think over it not being naval so they left and made their own

Not related but we need something like squadron Leclerc Ares for France or whatever else there’s available. We should also start making a ~10.0 BR for France at some point because current jump from 9.3 to 11.7 is very unhealthy for players unexperienced with top tier.

1 Like

i want 歼10-J10
also you guys should buff reload speed for ZTZ99A、WZ1001、VT4A1、T72B3、T90M
and i want spall liners for those new tank at VIII level。

1 Like

Like is their a prototype Leclerc or something for that cause that gap is massive

XS is a highly competitive light fighter. Simply don’t climb or fly after your team and you’ll be good. Retention is bad but who says you should pull like crazy on every occasion?

Engine power is great while airframe is low drag. You can just zoom thru the battlefield, yeet missiles at people and dogfight when needed. Its playstyle is really that simple

Ain’t happening

Many top tier tanks never mounted spall liners

Afaik there are plenty AMX-30 and proto Leclerc variants that could be used to fill that gap

1 Like