Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Meanwhile Mirage 4000 (early) and Mirage 4000 (late):

5 Likes

Honestly a better suggestion than the previous. That way I can avoid ever having to get the “late” and BVR fans can use it against F-18Es and Typhoons.

Yea. That would work with many current jets too but in France’s case I’d just take that Mirage 2000 with MICA.

This is awesome! I can’t wait to see this.

The sad part though is that the variant of the M4K ingame is the 1986 mod which would be the “late” variant.

Mirage 4000 (very late)

2 Likes

So True!

We got the Vark but no Fencer and that makes me big sad

If they do add the Fencer, I’d like to see the cannon pods that swivel

SPPU-6

4 Likes

6XKh-29’s and 1 Kab-1500 for maximum boom would be the best loadout.

That’s a pretty hefty amount of guided munitions, so the Su-34 could potentially cause a lot of damage if left unchecked, and in clear weather could easily take on SPAA with the Kh-29’s

8 R27 and 4 R-73, I doubt its gonna have any problem in air rb if it gets R-27ER or better.

its funny because the su34 is a true multirole fighter

it has access to all a2a missiles + alot of a2g ordinance

1 Like

Then usa should get patriot.
It works that way, according to pantsir

What does Patriots and Pantsirs have to do with the Su-34???

1 Like

It’s still gonna be a bus compaired to other fighters, but yeah it definitely won’t be struggling to get kills with all those missiles lmao. But obviously it won’t come until we’ve already got FOX-3’s and then some

Su-30M would probably be the best example, but yeah the Su-34 can do both missions no problem, and tbh it’s one of my favorite in service planes just because of how interesting it looks and performs.

1 Like

Oh dear. Seems we’ve turned into plane thread once again.

For what it’s worth, I’m hoping some planes with KAB 1500 arrive at some point.

I wonder what will happen to the US Trophy T-90A which was leaked by Olivia.
Because that vehicle will no doubt trash the winrates.

Also I wonder why Challenger 2 OES didn’t trash UK winrates.

Seems there’s more going on than just “Premium/Squadron vehicle = skill issue noobs infesting high br”

No one bough it, cuz its trash. Well not no one, but 2 max per game, unlike for example click bait

4 Likes

I’m unsure about that.
Seems UK is played by Steam users at least (Source below)

Data I aggregated from Steam Achievements

The Steam Achievements

I think its more tt tanks rather than OES

I doubt those winrates can be thrashed even further.

They are either matched with Germany and/or Sweden, making it impossible for the relatively low amount of OES players to trash winrates. Or they are matched with the US, in which case the relatively small amount of OES players is the least of their concerns.

3 Likes