Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

If the Su-34 can equip the damocles pod, which I think it can, then the Su-34 should be okay. SAPSAN and SAPSAN-E are both fraudulent products, advertised at expos, but never actually produced. If gaijin wants to pull a Yak-141 on the pod then that could work, but I don’t think it matters. With the inclusion of the Kharg pod, assuming it actually is a true thermal, it really wont matter what they call it, but rather what the model looks like in game.

If Gaijin wants to get technical, they can justify any of the above pods and model and skin them how they like.

Along the way to the Su-34, and almost equally potent, will be the Su-30M which is basically a second generation Su-27 with multirole capabilities. In spite of it’s name, it should be a true multirole, and should basically be a better MiG-29SMT. Su-30M filled the role the 29SMT was intended for because it’s just better. Chinese will have a rough equivalent, with a possibly better radar, and a little more mobility with the Su-30MKK. I’m kind of inclined to say this should be a premium, or that there should be a premium version of it.

And if people really want good targeting pod on migs their are Indian one that use Litening 2 or 3 u believe

USSR CAS options are just not as deep as what US CAS options are available due to differing doctrine, things like the F-15E will just be top dog for CAS and that’s basically it

I guess MiG-29SMT (9-19) equipped gen 3 thermal targeting pod like Damocles and currently lack targeting pod but Su-34 basic CAS mission better MiG-29SMT (9-19) and large variety of Air-to-Ground ordnance

I’m not surpriced new Flanker with active radar homing MRAAM after Su-27S Flanker-B but don’t know it might be Su-27SM & Su-30M

China tech tree would get Su-30MKK from PLAAF

I had a hunch that gaijin could add F-15E Strike Eagle & F-15I Ra’am from 90’s and older Su-34 Fullback

Su-34 equipped with RWR, FLIR and laser designator pods & Air-to-Ground ordnance newer F-15E (USAF) & F-15I Ra’am (IAF/IDF) 90’s

Why is no one talking about the Su-24? IMO it should’ve been added with the Tornado’s

And give russia even more aircrafts then they already have, yeah why not give them the Mig 29 and on top of that the Su-24 , for whatever reason. Russia is constantly getting meta aircraft and you want even more lol

1 Like

Cough

2 Likes

The Su-24M is a neat aircraft, and would shut the Russians up about NATO CAS for a bit

Not enough credit on the ramjet that France have developed.
People usually salute German jets engine during the ww2, but France was working on ramjets in 1913, and planes at that time weren’t even capable of really testing them :D

Would love to see our proto with ramjet engine coming in the game, specially the Griffon

7 Likes

You know that it looks like it will remove itself with 6g pull, right?

Funny egnuth the 6x6 patria is the one used in the ITO 90, this is the 8x8 varriant

Whats the absolute earliest for a devblog? Mid February?

That would be the XA-180, completely different and way older vehicle than AMV. Both are products from Patria in Finland.

he looks so surprised

1 Like

I guess Su-24M Fencer-D similar to Tornado GR.4, Tornado IDS A-200C, Tornado IDS ASSTA 2 & Tornado IDS ASSTA 3.1

No turning, go full ahead !

Résumé

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbFWFXsZWOU

3 Likes

If it overhoots the airfield it simply goes around the whole globe for another attempt

5 Likes

I found it really cool visually.

Way better than it’s couzin, Leduc 022

Résumé

5 Likes

My god now that looks dangerous

1 Like

Ramjets lead to some of the funniest designs

1 Like