Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

apparently they are, see evidence A

1 Like

kontact 5 era?

hello

Hello

Clickbait is fun and US 11.3 in general is very solid if you get there at some point

i am not sure myself, most i found said kontakt 1

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/J47jMOsYkCw?feature=share

im close

they props did that to everything they got
would be cool though
Reminds me of the newer Arjun
Leo like turret with ERA

maybe and yeah definitly more of a fun addition even if the era isnt the gimped russian one

Ukraine has only K1 or their own Nizh ERA which uses the same “boxes” for explosives. K5 is only being strapped from destroyed russian tanks iirc

so for convenience sake we say its the Nizh one, that one was stronger right?

Slightly, yes

This is the year of the wooden dragon. There is a chance that we will see sea dragons in the game.

1 Like

ERA on the CR2 TES is supposed to be stronger then the one on the CR1mk3 but it has the same protection so in game i doubt it will be better

I don’t understand this engine limitation, excel can do more lines and column xD

1 Like

ohhh.

USS New Jersey? I wouldn’t mind that.

yes, I’m 99% sure you where talking about Navey for China.

1 Like

It seems to be that any more lines and the pictures for vehicles will be too small. Or that is what I take from this.

PLANS_Jinan_(ship,_1970)

W/ the evidence for other modern naval vessels and their systems being prepared, these cannot be skipped.

And they are likely already in the final stages of preparation, this was in the files prior to naval flags being customizable:

And gjn said in Q&A long ago that this fleet would come to game, along w/ the helicopter tree.

( [QA] Answers from the developers - News - War Thunder )

The helitree was delayed, but still came - very likely the naval component will too.

2 Likes

I’m not game developper but this sound like a weak excuse.

1 Like

Who knows game engines can be finicky