Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah I agree with you, but some people (not you) like to extrapolate that to “bad players choose to play USA”.

I mean in current US top tier, premium players aren’t the only ones leaving after 1 death. Even full lineup players tend to leave after dying once just because “premiums/teams are trash so we already lost” mentality.

2 Likes

Bad as in noobs or bad in a guy that isn’t a noob but is just terrible as im on about noobs which air has a similar problem with f4s and f5c

Dosn’t help that the maps are either “Spawn to spawn sniping” or “CQB”.

i think im the only guy that likes the click bait

where would u even want to put a ukraine sub tree ?, ignoring the 5 line argument, people will be vehement against ussr, and the next best nation currently would be germany as close ally and them using many german tech in the first place now

Turns out they can’t do more then 5 lines due engine limitations

1 Like

That same argument can be applied to Britain and US

3 Likes

ukraine is definitely, definitely not coming to germany.
either it’s ussr subtree, independent, few premiums here and there or nothing at all

3 Likes

i say make it coastal /blue water style, for new nations under an existing nation. That already exists and the tech to research other trees with another tree already exists as well with the helicopter research

That just wouldn’t work

1 Like

i know

Yeah that can be good work around

maybe, but i meaned because they wanna make leopards their own tank as well /maybe build rheinmetall factory in their country, either way i only support ukrains indiginous tanks in their tree, the donated vehicles do not have a place in a tree would make everything way to diluted

not saying i want it, other nations would be more reasonable and would make more sense as a german sub tree or for german additions. But currently i just find ukraine most fitting to germany when Russia gets ignored

That won’t be happening any time soon

That all the western stuff that they have right now though

yes and i dont want them, adding them to germany at least would allow them to make a rough ukraine line up, since leopards are their main mbts besides their T-84

It’s not a huge deal, but it effects spawn points for ground RB

wouldn’t their leos be no different to the tech tree ones
even the challenger 2 they have would be no different to the one in the British tech tree but would have L28 instead of L27

jup, but they use multiple types of leopards, on of their unique addition would include the ERA Leo 2a4.