Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

ATM I would prefer the 2A8 (TD) to be added after 2A7V now that its finally here

Cheetah C as a multirole fighter-bomber and could be 12.7 BR but not sure place before or after Gripen C

Cheetah R it’s reconnaissance but Cheetah E might be pure fighter aircraft

I might believe AEROSUD Super Mirage F1 very good fighter aicraft 12.3 BR

So it’s might be pulse-doppler radar only ?

SNECMA Atar 9k-50 engine in a joint developed kfrir seems peak… tho the missile would be funny, to have the V3C, V3S, V4R and U-darter.

i hate that demonstrator, that is basicaly only a 2A7A1 and lacks a possible Remote Weapon station and whatever else they decide on adding. Besides that adding behind 2A7V would either mean foldered or rank 9. Its not rank 9 worthy and i doubt gajin wants to give sth nice directly foldered

yep. CAPTOR-D had the OPTION to retrofit AESA technology but it wasnt done.
Its also known as CAPTOR-M (M for mechanical)

‘‘The CAPTOR-E is intended to introduce AESA technology to the CAPTOR family. In order to avoid the limited viewing angle of fixed radar antennas, the antenna is installed tilted with two swashplates. Thanks to the tilt angle of 40° and the ability to rotate in all directions, together with the electronic swivel angle of 60°, a search range of ±100° in elevation and azimuth can be achieved.’’

so if we get the first real FOX-3s next update and gaijin still stands by the ‘‘EF2000 is too advanced for the game’’ statement, then i wanna know why.

Do you guys think we get more variants of current top tier jets when ARH comes?

I could see them doing the F-15C MSIP, with upgraded engines, we already know another Gripen C is coming

Not sure about RU/China, pretty sure the Su-27 variant we have in game cant carry ARH? So they would need something

If other nations are getting new variants, France could get an early version of the Rafale with PESA radar.

Seems unlikely to me that ARH will come to our current line up and will only be a new modification

Su-27SM. They should be able to just give the J-11 capacity for RVV/PL-12, otherwise J-11A.

If i had to guess the next update, i believe it will be focused on fox 3.
If i remember correctly, the Gripen C was confirmed for Sweden in the first major of 2024.
No need to add Gripen C without AMRAAMs, would be a worse Gripen A (heavier)

What happened to @Deathmisser? I havent seen him for a while.

Oh, interesting (new ?) Forum feature (click on the @)

4 Likes

RIP @Deathmisser

oh did they add it back, they disabled us seeing it for some time

Yeah I keep woundering how they are going to handle that, as it would be weird to cram every jet fighter into the same line. Im almost woundering if they will just turn the Taiwan line into the J-10 line, since that’s kinda what they did for the Taiwan ground line and the VT-4.

The “Taiwanese” ground line was always the light lank line, as stated by Gaijin, that just so happened to also have some Taiwanese tanks in it, whereas in the air tree, it’s the Taiwanese fighter line, and Taiwan still has a bunch to add, like the Mirage 2000E, F-CK-1, and F-16V.

5 Likes

Very likely another J-11A with Belarusian upgrades (by, you guess it, 558th factory; the Su-25BM factory) and domestic MAWS; likely a folded jet with J-11 and players will have to wait for more domestic jets from CAC, SAC (refined J-11B) and AIDC (with F-CK-1 series)

What about the Gripen C (Late) with the PS/05 Mk .5 AESA upgrade or the Gripen E

To go with it, probably premium: Su-27K “T10K-3/T10K-7” Would have Ukrainian flag in the background of the plane, would have OG Soviet light blue naval squadron camo pattern. Would be an early canard Su-27. It was purchased by China from Ukraine to help with the development of the J-15.

1 Like

Hungarian air tech tree please…

Uh- anyone else having a bug where tanks constantly forget that you selected auto camo selection, so they go to battle with the previous battle’s camo selection even if you keep switching to auto?