Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I mean yeah. I think all Strv 122s, Leopard 2A7V, T-80BVM and T-90M should be 12.0.

They already stated that MBT armor is considered as suggestion and can be adjusted in the future to match the level of other tanks. That was about Ariete / Merkava / Type 10 btw

Testbeds and prototypes obv

1 Like

Well Britain only has 6 round gun prototype challenger and a challenger with brimestone so i don’t see any of those

I meant only Russia in my comment. Just forgot to exclude 2 other nations

That is such brain rot

1 Like

The duality of man…
Screenshot (632)

10 Likes

If you want immediate brain damage, simply read the comment section of that video.

1 Like

Oh no…

Do we have any idea of what’s potentially coming for the next patch, any leaks or discussions ??

Fox 3 and a American T90A or something like that

JAS 39C for the SWE techtree should be coming in the first update this year, according to Smin (Sweden should also get Gripen C - #75 )

Since the A and C models are considered to be so similar by gjn, the main difference it would likely introduce is MR-ARH armament - which would mean the widespread introduction of those would begin then too, according to the plan outlined for such missiles in the J-8F 's devblog.

8 Likes

It will be odd to have a air focused update back to back

Rank VIII ground tho

There 's some pretty crazy things cooking for Naval, so it 's not impossible that even the introduction of AMRAAM -likes won’t be the main focus of next update. Like how Rank 8 ground wasn’t for the current one.

4 Likes

My main bet is either filler for most nations, with ARH missiles coming to only a few planes to test things out on the live server, or possibly an early Hornet for the US, and Britain

Not sure what a ground focused update would look like beyond new nations or maybe a wave of modern IFVs for nations that don’t have them

Are we pretty much caught up to all modern MBTs.

I think it is safe to say Gaijin makes the most money off top tier additions.

There are still plenty of modern aircraft to add, so I’ll would expect more updates to be “focused” on Air in the future.

Although I also except a patch that will bring submarines, but zzz naval so who cares

1 Like

@Smin1080p When is M735 going to be fixed? How many times will you dodge this question?

1 Like

New nations are always added as aviation trees first

I care for naval. I’m still waiting on some boats.

Yes partially because it helps with problems the nation I want the most has.

well, things that can come.

3 Likes