Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

The MiG-29SMT wouldn’t get the R-77-1, regardless of whether it can use it.

Huh ? Are you sure MiG-29SMT (9-19) armed R-77 basic only ?

But not sure MiG-29SMT (9-19) carry R-77M ?

I am not talking about real life; I am talking about the game.
EDIT: also, the R-77M isn’t even finished yet.

I know this isn’t on the wish list, but I would really like to see a MI-TO/OI super heavy tank, although the chance of it happening is only 0.01%. If they added it to the premium, they would give me my entire salary and a kidney at once.

3 Likes

Not the place.

Australian configuration KF41 for germany lets gooo

1 Like

Yeah that’d be very cool, although I wouldn’t keep my hopes for WWII stuff high. That time period has been completely forgotten.

Either way, you gotta look at it positively. We have a hard version of the KF51 Panther that will be added to Hungary with the version that is in service:
120mm L/55A1 autoloader on a büffel chasis

But all other current KF51 versions count as german prototypes or export with no nation in game. Meaning Germany gets their own version
130mm /with or without Autoloader on a Leopard chassis
And other future developments like KF51 Evo 130mm version since that one isnt in hungarian service either

1 Like

Yeah ik ik. I’d love to see JF-17 in China tho.

1 Like

Another Chinese fighter line to facilitate the massive number of Chinese jets that China hopefully will be getting would be nice, because otherwise it’d be one line with all the J-11s, J-15s, J-16s, J-10s, JH-7s, J-20s, and the J-35.

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m just out here hoping for the JJ-1…

The J-12 would also be pretty cool.

I fully expect gaijin to add the R-77-1 to the MiG-29SMT if they decide to add the AIM-120C to any of the existing aircraft.

Only AIM-120C-5+ because initial C was just a AIM-120B with clipped wings, less max G-pull (35G>28G) and slightly better range (~100km).

2 Likes

I think when WT implements AESA, we may see F-15E, F-15EX, J-11BG, J-16.
Of course, there is still a long way to go, unless there is no Russian Bias…

shame on you for not naming rafaele and eurofighter

Rafale*

Rafaello**

1 Like

I hate that it is. WW2 is the only thing that interests me past Canadian stuff.

1 Like

So is there any plans to add the Super mIrage F1AZ as a Sqaudron and the Atlas Cheetah as TT, to fill the gap of 11.7 - 13.0 ?

2 Likes