Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Fixes should happen either way and shouldnt take the slot for another possible vehicle. What i want is all vehicles to be fixed to their true values while getting light vehicles. in terms of “counterpart” tanks the only real one would be Sepv3 which US gladly can get they already have 11.3 lights which isnt the norm

of course if fixes the other vehicles doesnt help or there is no other option left , that would be the next step

2 Likes

Like I said I see Canada being the lead nation. Well both nations are relatively equal in the air side of things. Canada would definitely be the dominant ground nation. Heck at one point a Canadian and Austrlia line-up would look the same-ish. With the Aussies also using Leopards and LAVs(LAV-II).

Naval uhhhh- together might far better(then either on their on) with how it is in game however whats is help these to most are Carriers, Subs and Cold War.

Ok I looked into it from what I could find Canada would be the dominant nation period. Tho It’s hard to find a full list of Aussie aircraft built or otherwise(So if you have something that points at something else I’d like to see it). Tho there is a lot of both nation built the same aircraft and have variants of it.

So ya looking at it Canada with an ANZAC sub-tree wouldn’t be wrong.

2 Likes

Colonial tree… no thanks

1 Like

…Colonial…? They just have the same roots in recent history…

Yes, however Portugal still has things, like the G.91 R/4 already in game.

I’d rather it be treated in the same way as China, where Taiwan isn’t a subtree, but rather is fully integrated into the tree throughout all four lines.

I don’t know Rick…lol
Iberoamerica is very big for a single TT. I even think Gaijin wouldn’t even consider it.

Maybe Spain + Argentina and the rest of the Hispanic countries as an event/premiums in the style of the Swedish TT.

But still, I’m not convinced about how a Hispanic TT would work. You could design the TT and suggest it.

1 Like

as long as the tams would get replaced with german alternatives timely, wouldnt have a problem with it

Personally I would prefer Argentina to be a German sub tree. I think Argentina’s planes fit perfectly into the German TT.

A second option would be a combined Latin American TT led by Brazil and Argentina. But there are still some gaps to be resolved.

But this is simply my Germanophile opinion.

am I the only one who actually doesn’t want any new tree, instead just refine the ones we have?

3 Likes

Yugoslavia

2 Likes

Hello

It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive 🤷

2 Likes

M8 how long do you think they can stretch out sub trees and high tier premiums if they no longer add new nations ?

1 Like

Well the USA and USSR have them covered for years of new stuff. ;)

Realistically they’re in trouble either way. The 6th nation to get the F-16 isn’t going to pull in the crowds and it’ll go down the more they add. Honestly their biggest mistake was making the RP costs so biased towards end game. All the cool rank 1-6 planes that they could add just won’t make them money because they decided that getting to the end of the trees should be a goal for players.

OMG, I can only dream XD

So you’re one of those Russia mains that wants Russia to absolutely dominate while everyone else is a generation behind? Thank you for telling me. Now I know to not take anything you say seriously.

HAHAHAHAHAH man you are wound tight…you did see the “XD” right? I’m just looking forward to fox 3’s for all, but you do you my friend.

XD can mean one of many things, and it’s not called “wound tight”, it’s called “there are an astronomically high number of people that unironically believe that Russia should dominate in every aspect”.

Pretty damn long since non of the nations will come close to the major 3 anyway.

All nations from now on will be a fraction of the earnings compared to the US and Russia.

1 Like