Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Oxy specifically said he thinks, not that he knows

Wasn’t there that strange Korean site that also said no for a Korean sub tree in Japan ?

yeye i know I get a little excited haha

1 Like

I didn’t invest time into seeing what that implied, so idk what that’d mean

It was a couple of months back I doubt I will find it tonight

If it means keeping the British Phantoms is the piss poor states they’re in, tis very illogical.

If we’re talking about nations that could be added with a similar number of unique and modified vehicles as Israel or more, we have Czechia (+Slovakia), Poland, Yugoslavia (my baby), and South Korea (if combined with North Korea like with the Chinese tree). Four can be considered many, considering the amount of time it takes to just make a single tree for a single nation. On top of this, non-nation factions like BeNeLux and Visegrad can come, it’s just up to Gaijin about whether or not it wants to do them.

Don’t forget you could add an Iberian tech tree, with vehicles from all Iberoamerica and the Iberian Peninsula.

I did not know that Ibero-America was a thing. With that, an Iberian tree, maybe centred around Spain, can work.

1 Like

If that’s an issue for Gaijin they could easily twist it as a Dutch tree with a very large Belgian subtree, but idk how that’d work for Visegrad, especially now that Hungary has been lumped with Italy

2 Likes

Not sure if we could call it an Iberian tree since i’m pretty sure Portugal has very little to offer compared to Spain

Yes, you could have a Spanish main tree, with lots of subtrees from every Hispano-American country, and then probably a Brazilian tree with a Portuguese sub-branch. It’d be a huge tree, perfect for a brand new, and interesting nation.

It’d be called Iberian because it englobes all countries that are inside the Iberian Peninsula/that have iberian roots.

Yeah, so Spain and Portugal basically

Yes. Also, the term “Ibero-America” refers to all those countries in America that have iberian roots, so that’d be Mexico and below. So imo, having an Iberian tree would be the best choice.

So you want a whole continent as a single tree?

A tree with vehicles from Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal… I mean, in my opinion Spain already has enough vehicles in both land, sea and air in order to have its own separate tree, but because people indicating it’s not enough, an Iberian tree would be the solution.

MBTs are far from done in this unbalanced mess lmao. New 2A7V and 122 counterparts are still needed in the form of fixes and new vehicles.

Unless you want your 2A7V to be nerfed down for balance in terms of things like reload?

I actually prefer that over the nations discussion for the past like 2000 replies?

in the way that their is not alot of more mbts to go a top tier in trees