Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

cause their is no American air force f20s

Out of alliance arguments to arise here I never expected sourcing to be a point of discussion

1 Like

so this F-16C Block XXX gets a pass from you ?

me neither

1 Like

Judging from your general hostility and negative attitude, I can understand why this is a problem to you, but considering I’m just here for the sake of having discussions with fellow forum members, I’m willing to accept whatever translations they offer.

Again, doesn’t prove a link the F/A-18 testing.

To break this conversation that isn’t leading anywhere up, is there anything we expect this year or that we know of will be coming?
Fox-3 is one of them, what else?

well grippen c got comfirmed for sweden, does that count?

2 Likes

I mean sure, it’s something we know of

besides that DOA F4F ICE, its germanys “only” in service aircraft with amraams

As a heads up, we are less than three weeks to the next BP, and it is more than likely that the devs will come out in 10 days. I suppose I will get to level 125 before next sunday.
Anyone want to take a guess what would be the vehicles, or other rewards?

This whole testing that they were doing was to find some thing to replace the F4s they had the project was cancelled when they decided they were gonna go with the Eurofighter

Hopefully nothing Yugoslav, it’s my only wish for each season

@σταυροφόρος but besides that, the whole reason we even consider those trialed /tested aircrafts as possible is the pandoras box called F-16AJ, all the aircraft we named went further then the F-16AJ, with them actualy being tested. The F-16AJ only as a broschure. The german ones at least were tested by germany. Believe us, if we werent desperate we wouldnt want to have to consider those either. But from F4F-ICE, which just is bad when it arrives to Typhoon is a big step and we might need to wait a whole year without air addition

2 Likes

The T55 hellcat combo seems like a good choice for a BP, either Russian or American, might even be a teaser for Yugoslavia(the flags and Serbian voicelines has been datamined)
Well, on the other hand, that is no longer anything Yugoslav

Well when I say Yugoslav I imply post collapse nations too.
They definitely have a lot of vehicles that would suit the BP, but I just want to gatekeep and girlboss until we get an independent tree.

Personally I hope to see the P-75 Eagle, I’ve been wishing for that plane for quite a while

Djibouti BTR-60 with AML-90 turret is also something I’d quite like to see, or any Arab nation vehicle in general, they have a tough time being represented in game

I mean at the end Japan started producing their very own F-16s, unlike Germany with (insert tested aircraft name)

F2 is not the same

2 Likes

its the problem its very diluted, like Mytho says, some consider is F16 some dont. where is the border. And still fact is the F-16AJ doesnt exist in the form it is added and only was a “paper” plane

I’d argue it’s not even paper, I’d say it’s fake.
The AJ as it was on the brochure had some modifications that are not present on the model in game.

3 Likes

Like the gear door mounted Sparrows where Gaijin said they cannot model it properly so they wont implement it.