Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

yeah that’s true but if a typhoon can get behind you in 5 secs or less without you being able to do anything about it well

Have they denied legacy hornets as well?

it was in the leak list posted by our reliable chinese leaker and made by olivia, it probably will end up being an early version

Smin denied all Hornets for anytime soon like yesterday?

1 Like

would have to be a pure airframe demonstrator since the Radar is the problem

Hey said the F-18 wasn’t coming “soon” but we don’t know what soon is.

compared to the hard “too advanced” denial of the Eurofighter.

1 Like

Gszabi said those leaks could be a part of long term development

the early version of the F-2 was not equipped with an AESA so its either that or japan gets lucky and gets the early AESA version

1 Like

it’s an Olivia leak, it just means they’re working on it and not that it’s coming this major

I highly doubd they’d add an F-2 now especially since japan just got an F-15

3 Likes

that could also be a posiblity but who knows

we will know, in 40 days and 40 nights

when the moon sets in blue that’s the signal for the event to start

Where did I say it should be US premium?

lol

Spoiler

40 days is a long time. We need a Chinese guy urgently

Not even trying to defend the F-20 as a premium as much as explaining why it’d be chosen, but it was actually tested with weapons, and meant to be more than just a demonstrator (unlike the YF-17).
As far as I’m aware, a YF-17 would only get two missiles and maybe the internal gun, if there were ever plans for it, whereas the F-20 gets a whole HOST of weapons that it actually tested.

4 Likes

The wind of change teaser came out in march because of the war in Ukraine. Usually it would be around late febuary, like sky guardians.

2 Likes

Yeah imo F-20 should be tt or event but not premium (talking about US tt). YF-17 would be a cool event too but it would be pretty much a reskinned F-5E with 2 AIM-9J/L and Vulcan instead of Colts. Also not a good premium material tbh.

1 Like

She was just on the thread( and the new forum for the first time ever ) to say that no, it 's not her saying this stuff:

3 Likes

i wouldn’t say reskinned

1 Like

So I take it that the Turk leo leak is false then

2 Likes