Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

yeah slightly less mobile but the acceleration its gonna be a blast since if it ever gets to the game it would be the ground vehicle with more HP per ton ingame, or well second one not counting the VT-1-2

which one is that

just an idea, since it’s so modular surely it’ll be easy to make essentially an armored gunboat/Amphibian version too

2 Likes

When can we expect the next devblog season starting?

@Texas_Engineer_Mike Leopard 2 SG: Punching Above It's Weight

SG got passed funnily enough

2-3 weeks

1 Like

If the aczharit goes through, it will be a light tank that almost as heavy as the BVM, only short by half a ton.
Which is actually weird, its based off of a T-55
Edit: yeah lets dont forget about the namer, without a 30mm turret+spike its already havier than all pre-PSO leopards, leclercs, ZTZ99 series, arietes, T-80/90s, type 90/10s while still classified as a light.

1 Like

There are no vehicles which have been leaked previously in this Passed to the Devs series. However, it is possible the IL-102 may already be in development according to this Q&A answer:

Q. Are you planning to add the IL-40 and its modifications?

• Yes, there are such plans.

( https://warthunder.com/en/news/7130-qa-answers-from-the-developers-en )

https://forum.warthunder.com/c/suggestions-news/44

I need 360° AESA radar on my civilian airliner (I know its purpose built for maritime patrol)

3 Likes

We was just on about the SingoLeo lol

jup exactly

O-I got passed too

3 Likes

Defo a replacement for the Indian T-90 : D

when do you think we can expect some of the simpler additions like the Fw 200 C-4? this major? or rather this time next year

would be fun, that’d mean I’d have to get it now

1 Like

" Expect " is perhaps too strong of a word to use on a passed-suggestion w/o other evidence.

1 Like

not gonna fall for that, most likely the german rank 7 premium

or it could not come at all and the premium is something else

Who knows

I would love that and that would give us a chance for there F-15’s & F-16 for the future.
As we all know by now we can’t have our own things as they ether too powerful.
Or because it’s the end of the line they are not going to add it any time soon lol