Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I think its a CR1 prototype

1 Like

Yes, you right 👍 I just wonder background war thunder mobile why show aircraft and ground vehicle rank 7 ~ 8

I confused one guy but forgot it. 😔

I’m sure its a CR1

give ussr captured strv 122 cv90 bradley iranian f-14 f-5 and leopard

When did WT no longer have Russian bias?

Tea Time?

copium time

3 Likes

The usual stuff. Some things that have been requested for a long time, some things that are above the current top tier, and some things that would really, really help but will probably not be added for years.

Off topic, but has anyone else noticed the different lines contrails leave?

1 Like

Is there any possibility that we see one of the big seven enter the game in the next major update?

What’s the big seven?

Maybe. Mutsu was apparently found in some file.
Doubtful though, considering the glacial pace Gaijin is working at.

This refers to seven battleships equipped with 41cm guns, such as Mutsu and Nagato, which were held based on the Washington Disarmament Treaty.

Seven battleships with main gun diameter not less than 406mm

I just wonder what will the ussr get when other nations get the big seven? It can’t be a Soviet Union class ,can it?

Arkhangelsk is all they could get for right now. Maybe a Kronshtadt with Bismarck turrets.
Ranges in-game are close enough that their current top tiers would suffice, if only just.

I don’t think Arkhangelsk can compare with the big seven. But indeed ,we don’t have much option. But eventually we will find out what will the ussr get when that day comes.

I wouldn’t mind the Stalingrad, I’d prioritize better fire control over higher caliber in some cases personally.

Object 195, destroyer of worlds my beloved

1 Like

Ah yes 1000mm pen APFSDS.
Russia definitely needs that.

1 Like