Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Legit ive promised to not buy any premiums until we get an armored abrams and ive held for a year.

I hope we see more armed trainers or even armed utility aircraft. Stuff like:

Hawk T.1/200
Folland Gnat
L-39C
T-38 (maybe US premium?)

UH-1Y Venom
ACH-47 (from passed to the dev)
V-22 (read somewhere that a version was fitted with a chin mounted turret and could carry rocket pods?)

Also with the AC-119 being passed to the devs that means that Gaijin are considering gunships which gives me hope for an AC-130 at some point.

But honestly I don’t care if any of them would be bad to play I would love to see them in the future.

1 Like

Prob the F-18. It was on his list and marked “delayed”.

1 Like

Goood…

I am not playing F-15C or AV-8B anymore in order to save the modification research bonuses for that day, hahahah.

1 Like

Max out all 4 modification tiers -1 one module?
Actually quite clever. Thats an easy 100k per 60k rp or so per vehicle.

1 Like

I need it…

7 Likes

I’m just looking forward to it because of it’s looks. For me the SEPv3 is the best looking Abrams variant so far.

As long as it’s not forced to carry 4 tons of dead weight called TUSK I will play the shit out of it for looks alone.

2 Likes

Yes! I do that every time I expect a new vehicle, hahah.

I have done the same with ADATS, HSTV-L and M1A2 SEPv2; in hopes that an Abrams with actually functional armor may come.

1 Like

Are we seriously sure about any of these leaks being true?

Dude like they were right from the very first list, true some stuff has yet to come but so far his leaks are solid.

Which leak did i miss? I have like 7 WT group chats that didnt say a word.

from this guy m8.

https://tieba.baidu.com/home/main?id=tb.1.ff42df28.od1urJJKKQMaTINUcU3D4g?t=1532154447&fr=pb

Whats his latest leaks? I checked him as well, didnt see a leak for this patch

I honestly hope Gaijin hasnt forgotten about the Kawasaki T-4. Thats probably the only thing left for the Japanese air tree.

1 Like

The latest was this “Und gewannen diese Schlacht” was a song when the Boxer rebellion was going off.
As a ref to the fact the next event vehicle was and now is the Boxer tank

I’m about to start the F-15C. Guess i’ll do the same.

1 Like

Okay, so for the next patch we are still unsure about the details. Boxer I guess I will sell it.

1 Like

Is the M-346?

Not quite we know that rank VI ships are coming for France, Germany and Britain for the last two updates iirc.

RAM II for Britain

The Skink and a US domestic SPAA.

Yes, the M-346 master

1 Like