Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Nero is russian 😂

I think this is a good point i agree with this.

1 Like

What is wrong with the MiG-29? Last time I read it’s performing pretty decent against the F-16.

1 Like

everyone can be a racist it doesnt matter where you come from, and we have black sheeps too.

Of corse no. I don’t need to react on opinion of every unique… We talk about game, not a real live

We don’t have any plans to change it to an A1.

F15a gonna be kinda mid imo, and it’s late to the game, the MSIP mod tho would fit right

russia doesnt have a missile bus, its not hard to find the difference

I’m replying to someone saying, and I quote “ussr needs fighters like the F-16”.

So tell me what fighters like the F-16 does the ussr need and which F-16 is a missile bus.

What is going on here? How about we go back on topic. I mean o go off topic from time to time to and if I do please tell me. But all these politics and everything like wth.

F16 have much more anti-ground weapons than the Mig 29, and it can defeat most of the USSR fighters except MIg29 and Yak141.

1 Like

In game I can choose nation what I like. Real live is different. Seems not for you…

Thats because they added the 9-13 not 9-13S

My man Russian isn’t a race lmao. If you could use your brain for like half a second you could realize that.

It’s discrimination or xenophobia. However they didn’t really do either of those.

2 Likes

The whole explanation why KVT received wrong model was based on the fact that it doesn’t match the rank of the vehicle. Well, I won’t argue, I’m waiting for @gromvoiny to decide to introduce a premium M1A1FEP with a beautiful dozer blade and a visual set for deep wading.

F16 could bring 6 AGM-65, 4 aim9l, and 2 bombs. THe mIg29… only bombs=(

1 Like

They screwed that up, they added F-16A & ADF but only MiG-29 9-13 but without 9-13S its unbalanced as usual.

I think it is a balance way, since ussr already got k-52/ P s1 and M27k…=(

last time I played it it was pretty competitive

MiG-27K is rubbish im waiting for a Su-24, Ka-52 is not really better than the AH-64D, with the new missile update the Ka-52 is even worse due to the fact that you control only 1 vikhr at a time and the apache can fire many missiles at once, apache also has AIM-9L and no R-73 for Ka-52.

1 Like