Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

@Deathmisser Why are you worried ?

Some only speculate, I know that nothing will happen now

But trust me someday dev consider early heavyweight 4th gen fighter aircraft for sure

1 Like

Haha no worries… so I got confused and carried away.

(Definitely the right place for that)

2 Likes

That fine no worries m8. o7

2 Likes

When predicting a vehicle please offer some reasoning such as current meta and GJ past trends.

Other than “I would just like to watch top tier burn” or whatever was said earlier.

That is why it was rightfully deemed as wish listing.

1 Like

I’m not worried it’s just that wish listing is not allowed here.

1 Like

Hello, this is not the place to discuss economy changes. You can leave constructive feedback here: Following the Roadmap: Updated Economy

1 Like

“We think” it should be possible, but as Magazine 2 mentioned, too soon right now, Staff are sill sorting some other things out

2 Likes

Yeah britain and sweden need a fighter, and i know italien as well as germany have good fighters available but i hope they dont get the Mig 29 /Tornado ADV treatment of getting their typhoon added a whole patch later , so that all 3 get them at the same time

Agreed. I do believe Brits are the next priority for top tier Air RB. We might see an Early Typhoon together alongside the Gripen in a single patch.

Being a sort of the first “apex delta canards” as we just received the first tailed apex fighters.

France just got the Mirage2k5F and is still under fine tuning.
The Soviets are still waiting on R73s and the US aim9Ms etc.

As for medium active radar missiles I predict we are still going to wait. But if they do come next patch. It will be on an F4F Ice, Viggen Mod D, J8F and perhaps a British, Italian and even a US Harrier.

I do not see GJ immediately adding them to the fighters of Apex Predators. But instead testing advanced missiles on lesser capable fighter first as they have done before.

I also do not believe the game is quite ready yet for the heavy strategic fighters such as the F15/Su27 until those above items are satisfied. US just received the Tomcat B and both the Mig29/yak141 still have plenty of service life at top tier.

1 Like

Again, jets like the Gripen and Typhoon could, in my opinion, only come together with missiles like the AMRAAM. Hopefully this year we’ll get the AIM-120.

verify files, my air cannon sound doesnt work either but idc, if youre using crew sound mods, thats also a factor

Why? The Mirag200k5F came to game and has none of the radar missiles it ever carried. Why must those two jets come held to a different standard?

Why must the brit and swede mains continue to get curb stomped in top tier?

2 Likes

The Mirage 2K-5F has the R.530D missile available, while the Gripen and Typhoon only have the AMRAAM available (they also carry Meteors, but I don’t think we’re getting those anytime soon).

Gaijin said they would introduce active radar missiles like the AIM-120 and the MICA together; they didn’t say specific missiles, but I think it’s safe to assume it would be those ones.

Getting closer now

2 Likes

i verified twice by now and no change on sound behavior, and i never modded the game in any way

Since helicopters will soon be able to be researched by ground vehicles,
I really hope they will make a separate tab within Britain for south African aircraft and use the same mechanics.

@TheElite96

I may just fount out who the new nation could be as I just remember we had a leak of two Turkish decals of the armed forces “the Army and Air forces” datamined a while ago.

These decals look really similar if not the same as the as the Swedish CBT decals.
Of course these aren’t confirmed if these are CBT decals for the Turkish tech tree.

This is me on theory’ ism as I just see the connections and everything makes sense now.

Swedish CBT on the top & Unknown Turkish decals at the bottom.

bandicam 2023-03-22 16-31-07-177

3 Likes

Interesting find! Once I figure out how I’m going to handle the giant list on the starting topic I will make additional non-major edits to it. Should be within the next few days. I’ll bookmark this post for now so I don’t forget :)

1 Like

Np m8 it was data mined a few months back and forgot myself lmao.

But like I’ve said no proof these are CBT decals for a new Turkish nation but it’s a good chance.

It could be a Victory Day (August 30) or Republic Day (29 October) special decal