Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Spamming this thread won’t get you an answer best thing to do is to DM Smin and wait for his reply or wait until the update drops

1 Like

@Smin1080p sorry to ping you but will we be seeing some of the missing loadouts, especially the AGMs, for the JH-7A this upcoming patch? A lot of reports regarding them have already been accepted and passed to devs

1 Like

The Devs are investigating the capacity to use Kh-29T at the moment. The laser-guided 250 kg bombs that were also reported are under review. However as for KD88, this type of weapon is not planned for the game right now as it has a multiple hundred kilometre range.

There is no specific ETA for the weapons in question.

8 Likes

Wrong thread : D

No one seen that

The council will decide your fate.

You can find it here though :P

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/off-topic-discussion/

Thanks for the response, hopefully the devs decide too add Kh-29’s too it’s loudout in the next update!

1 Like

If I want to make a suggestion for a plane to receive a camo, is that using the same format as a regular suggestion?

I would not be sure aboit the energy retention.

Money.

@Smin1080p Sorry for this but where would the Indian Mig-29K go ?

As at one time India was the only one who used it and it’s a unique variant.
Britain has the Indian T-90 as that too is a unique variant. But India isn’t a sub tree of Britain which is why I am asking this logically the K would go to Russia but then again like I’ve said Britain has the T-90.

Thank you for the answer. This is noted. But idk why 30km+ missiles are already in the game despite the render distance being <20km?

1 Like

Delta wing < Regular wing

when it comes to energy retention

there is the problem of gaijin running out of ww2 things to add and to be fair I dont think people would be to happy if we just get the same planes slightly changed

M8 there are tons of WW2 stuff left to add not just the Majors or minors ether. Countries we haven’t got in game got loads of WW2 stuff left Poland, Czechoslovakia, Benelux, Yugoslavia, Spain ect.

9 Likes

because you arent gonna get a kill from 30 km anyways

***to the 9 nations in-game. there is still a lot of WW2 content to be added from other nations

7 Likes

I mean, yeah, in terms of planes most nations are getting close to having everything they actually used in WW2 (Britain probably being the biggest exception with at least 15 unique airframes missing)
However that doesn’t mean there wouldn’t be enough unique planes, boats and tanks and unique variants of already implemented ones for a WW2 or Cold War focused update

1 Like

We haven’t said anything about an Indian MiG, so im not sure where you are getting this from.

4 Likes

“i can nether confirm or deny the existence of the Mig29 k”

1 Like