Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Nah, I’m joking ;)

I’m not going to say anything as I’m the Swiss here

2 Likes

good choice dont say anything, otherwise they would take it as an insult :)

But yea I think it’s time we end it as the RxR isn’t the place for this kind of talk.
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/off-topic-discussion/

yep lets end this no sense discuss here.

6 Likes

HAHAHA am laughing right now, remember who laughs last, laughs better!

thats the point, meme go brr.

2 Likes

Because Japan’s relationship with other South East Asian Nations is severely palpable because the government refuses to admit that they did in-fact commit an exceptional amount of the most barbaric war crimes the world has ever seen, even the Nazi’s were shocked.

2 Likes

Guys I have a leak 100% confirmed straight from the mouth of gaijin themselves

Next update we will have… Wheels.

1 Like

Bro, pls calm down and stop being so hostile. Saying that some is dumber or “less intelligent” simply because they prefer a different play style is definitely an insult. Refusing too see that dosnt make it any better.

2 Likes

i say (if you dont have the intelligence and ability to do multiple things at the same time) this doesnt mean that is less intelligent to play in other tiers you understand now?, stop being so soft! end of discussion this is off topic.

Dear god.

There’s more…

1 Like

Specifically M26 wheels.
I should look up to see how many updates haven’t added a vehicle with M26 roadwheels.

It’s not soft, just don’t be rude on the forums. Your literally insinuating that they lack intelligence that other people have. If you said you were struggling with a vehicle, and I said it was simply because you lacked the intelligence too properly use it, that would be an insult, and it’s the same issue with your comment. Instead of deflecting and calling people soft, please just be a bit more mature or considerate when talking too people on the forums at the very least…

3 Likes

is not an insult for me if a dont have the intelligence or ability to use the vehicle properly or use a top tier properly is my fault and am not gonna get mad if some one tells me that am not intelligent and smart playing that vehicle, because is true!. again STOP BEING SOFT!

End of discussion this is totally off topic. and am gonna mute you because you dont understand whats my point here.

le servers are le dead

Oh boy time to check the forum!

Im sure theyll be substantive and respectful conversation…

6 Likes