Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

This video is sooo old like I watched it before 2010 and original sound is like this.

(7) F-15 vs SU-27 - YouTube

Thanks!

Well seeing what this guy has successfully leaked in the past, there’s like a 60% chance that those new leaks are true.
(Hopium levels getting dangerously high again)

I hope it’s not fully accurate, because F/A-18 isn’t on the list.

2 Likes

Hold up, the list can’t be 100% accurate anyways, because it’s missing the top-tier jet for UK.

That was certainly promised, along with something for Sweden (Gripen)

his other lists also didnt include added vehicles before

For all know (not saying it is) its the Gripen

1 Like

It could be South African Gripen, indeed.

na. sea harrier fa2 prolly

An F-15J with just Sparrows and 9Ls would be roughly similar in capability to an F-15A with MSIP II Countermeasures ONLY (US), and Israel’s domestically modified F-15A (Israel had their own improvement program in the early 80s that added CMs, afaik).

That way, the F-15Cs and F-15J Kai with better IR/BVR weapons, as well as radar systems, can be added later down the line.

Gaijin did similar stuff with the F-14, F-16, Mig-21s, Mig-23s, F-4s, etc

2 Likes

Oh God, don’t do this to me man. I’m not ready

1 Like

Yes im aware. Im just saying that pre-msip F-15Js (APG-63/Sparrows/9ls) are just pre-msip F-15Cs so there is no reason to not add pre-msip F-15Cs if the Js are coming assuming they are of course.

MSIP version are the fox 3 more capable ones that you mentioned.

Pre-MSIP II F-15C/Ds lacked Countermeasures, just like the F-15A/Bs

My mans squeezing Su-27 in there like we didnt notice lmao

Idk where you got Rooikat ZA HVM, but it will never come to be, as it did not existed, just a mockup

Asslong as they dont change there opinion on it

it’s leaked.

Doubt it, but who knows

I mean we up to the point gaijin added F-16AJ to japan saying “Something could happen in real life but we make it true in War Thunder”
something along those lines
EDIT: in response to the Rooikat ZA HVM

1 Like

Where

My god if …ofc russia and america have to be top dog again…

2 Likes