Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Not today.

12 Likes

one thing i am fearing is that they will just add the aim-120’s to the tornado f-3 and call it there for the british air tree for a few years

tomorrow?

120 mm Penetration Cum Blast

2 Likes

Well, they did specify that Britain would receive a new top tier, so I have some hope.

I would guess that would be more likely.

well the could just do a tornado f-3 “late” with the aim-120’s so we have to unlock a new plane just for some missiles

They said something that they have something prepared for UK, but i dont remember where. Maybe it was in last update devblog

Su-27’s and T10 (the prototypes) used R-60M’s during excercises. They definitely could use them. Why they would give them to a 12.3-13.0 plane makes zero sense however.

that is what they said

2 Likes

Thank you

I don’t think people realise the best canadian Leopard (2A6M CAN) wouldn’t even be top tier worthy after the next update.

idk why but soviet missiles look a lot fatter in person tha on fotos

and a dev said JAS39C on the old forum

1 Like

I think progression wise the F-15 also makes more sense than the F-18. The F-4E line has been abandonded for nearly 3 years when there have been 5 new fighters added to the naval line in that time period.

I mean it was rightfully abandoned for that period, as adding the F-15 back then would be stupid, but I don’t think we need more planes for the naval line this update.

And before someone else says it, I know some minor nations also have it this bad or worse. I’m just mainly comparing US lines here.

3 Likes

Hope that JAS39C will not be butchered to much by Gaijin…That it will be able to fight against other jets and not only have good A2A, but also A2G

US players complaining the wrong line in their TT got love meanwhile half the other nations got less together than the US in the same time

2 Likes

while i think it will be good it is a budget fighter but i am not sure on what it carried as air to ground weapons

Can you tell us if it will be plane or tank?

watch it be a boat

1 Like