Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Me and all Brazilian players when we hear about a new nation just hoping that now its our time shine with our Super Tucano + Osorio
325418272_866896384561426_5812923067330531499_n

5 Likes

You don’t see a nation coming unless the thing that has always happened with a new nation happens? I don’t think any of us do.

I don’t read every, single, post in this thread, and I have never seen the F-106 mentioned before. I logged off last night and there was less than 100, logged on today and there was over 700. So if it was mentioned in those 600 or so posts, I wouldnt have seen it.

Ngl I wish more games dived into the south American area.

4 Likes

That is true. Could be a subtree for the same reasons.
I can’t really rationalize such a short devblog season for what should be a big patch.

1 Like

The first instance of four dovblegs in one day, I’m calling it now.

2 Likes

And EE-9 Cascavel, I imagine ;-)

2 Likes

Well, either a few blogs a day, update will be later than usual or we will get something taht took 50% resources for that update

No devblogs until the day before, 20 blogs on that one day.

2 Likes

20 dovblegs released on the first day, then three weeks of nothing before the release, and one frame of the trailer is released every 15 minutes from the blogs.

1 Like

This thread is probably on Part 4 by then! :D

2 Likes

You have no idea how many frames go per a single video. That would not be enought. At least 60 frames per second

I am a video producer, so I do in fact know how many there would be.

2 Likes

Lowest you could get away with comfortably is 24 FPS I suppose. So 1 frame per hour. For 30 days would give a 30 second teaser.

One frame per 15 minutes, not hour.

so 96 frames a day so 2016 frames in 3 weeks. If we do a 24 FPS video it gives us a whopping 84s of video

Yeah, that would be a solid 2 min trailer then. But absolute minimum you could get away with is 1 per hour at 24 FPS

How have we almost sent 1000 messages on the first day

We really will be in part 3 before the update at this rate lmfao

All they need to do is announce there will be new top tiers this patch and we can easily make 5 or 6 parts.

Leider.

1 Like