Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Past roughly 560-580mm, there are extreme diminishing returns until you get to a point that hasn’t been reached yet in game on pen, where even 50mm extra means almost nothing, so not giving it DM53 is stupid to say the least.

Australia is so weird, like it’s warm there now isn’t it?

Very, and I despise it.

1 Like

It’s okay though because it breeds cool animals :D

It’s also really hard to sleep comfortably.

1 Like

booring

6 Likes

Cool, by that u mean anything and everything wanting to kill you?
Lmao

1 Like

Leave the lovely beasts alone, and they’ll leave you alone.

1 Like

Wherein lies the issue?

Uhhh, yea, nevermind lmao

1 Like

At work atm. Wish I could :(

The turret (except for the gun) is Israeli but final assembly of the Vilkas happens in Germany. I think it’s very unlikely to come to Israel.

The only difference was that they were premium vehicles, the Israeli version of adot nation. Actually, the three Merkava event vehicles were fraudulent. As for unique and special Czechoslovak vehicles, 90 percent of them are Soviet tech trees, the patria and the cv-90 mk4 and the Swedish tree.

Whatever this all is supposed to mean?
It’s not quite clear to me.

I hope we get a teaser this week!

1 Like

122s will have LWS in the future. It’s just a matter of time for historical bug reports to be fixed

Goddamn Germans starting their week with Sunday!!!. Weirdos.

That’s the problem. We should start with F-15 A, since Israel also used it, second hand F-15A. It is true that Japan would be lagging behind now.

As artillery is really my cup of tea you get your self in dead end. First of all, CAESAR doesn’t have turret so it could be deployed faster than similar systems with the turret. Absence of turret also reduces weight and ground presure. Only viable flaw is lack of ballistic defence for crew, but thats not solved even by adding turret to the system. Artillery turrets have around 30mm of armor and thats basically nothing.

You kinda forgot that each country has it’s defence doctrine and it builds up its military according to that. Czech doctrine is building military for fighting in Czech Republic and since we have logistic infrastructure for wheeled SPG, it’s logical for us to buy yet another wheeled SPG. Other reason why we bought CAESAR over prototypes you mentioned was because we wanted combat proven system and prototypes that didn’t exist in 2018-2019 aren’t exactly that. Also as I mentioned, Czech army used DANA SPG over 40 years now and it haven’t got any problem with them being stuck in mud. Thats issues for Ukraine but not for us, thats why we don’t care about it.

Systems based on MAN 8x8 and 10x10 truck are heavier than CAESAR so they can’t be transported by tactical air lifts, let alone any helicopters. They can’t be picked up and move by the air if they stuck in mud. Also system like HX3 are incredibely heavy and their suspension will be worn out pretty quickly, especially if they are firing without stabilisation. Range is definitely it’s advantage but I would rather fire at 60km next year than wait for 80km for 6 years with 20km range howitzer - thats pretty much the same situation in which was Czech Republic

3 Likes

You mean just like whole Italian subtree in German air tree? Just like Swedish tanks in British, Israeli tanks and heli in US and British tree, Chinese tanks in USSR tree or French planes in the british tree? Czechoslovak vehicles being in Soviet tree dont mean it wont be eventually added independently, as Gaijin proved in the past by adding those nations i named before

6 Likes