Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Prayge evey daee
halal-pray

9 Likes

I would guess that we get a small devblog on friday
The hype will hopefully start next week

1 Like

GR3 jag with aim 9l’s I’d buy that.

1 Like

Watchout the “balance” reason coming for stoping this fix to be done.

1 Like

Liked Object 775?
Let me present you:

Spoiler

Object 911B

Only one prototype existed, wasnt funded and wasnt accepted. 73mm gun like on BMP-1. Also has hydrolic suspension.
3998087_original
Object 911 (IFV) on upper side, Object 911B in lower side (light tank whcih can swim)
3998933_original

2 Likes

Well now I want pancakes.

1 Like

Your friend might be having you on a bit )

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet.

5 Likes

Smin… I bet you’re getting tired of being asked things but… How excited will us Naval players be for this patch ya think?

1 Like

Honestly “how excited will X players be” or “is there anything that I would be excited about” is pretty subjective to each and every person who asks. It’s better to wait and see what comes

9 Likes

Early day today eh Smin?

Just thought I’d check what the 200+ posts were about overnight. Turns out not much ))

12 Likes

Just alot of cope

Maybe, if something were to happen, saaaay today, then we’d have something to discuss? ;-)

2 Likes

It’s honestly not surprising anymore. But… When we don’t have any blogs to talk about, people tend to ramble :P Really hoping for some 16" fun this patch XD

1 Like

I am behind about 8,000 posts my self…

13 Likes

Most of the time I skip a good 100 posts, read, skip more and honestly feel like I get caught up without missing anything lol

2 Likes

Oh! A rare Pacifica has appeared :p

1 Like

IMG_4247

The heard of warthunder forum users watching on as the first devblog drops after waiting countless days slowing losing their minds for so much as even a sniff of a wing tip of there jet of choice

10 Likes

@Smin1080p Any news about the release on Youtube/Spotify/Deezer/etc… of the full version of “Blood Type” (Kino) used in the Drone Age teaser ?

5 Likes

i can sum up. off topic and crackpot theories. kinda fun tbh

2 Likes